mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Spotted! - The 125mm Specialized Command Post adjustable seat post

The Specialized demo truck was at an event (The Big Valley Race) here in Ohio.

Spotted the 5" drop Command Post on a large demo Stumpjumper. Did not ride it as the bike was too big, but checked it out.
    Nearly identical to the original CP but has a newer collar/seal at the top. worked great.

Hurry up Spec. either this, or a RockShox Reverb is in my future (love my original CP)

Got to ride on a proper trail The 2010 S-Works Enduro, 2010 S-Works Stumpjumper & 2011 SX Trail II
    The Enduro was by far, my favorite, and the Fox 36 180mm VAN was pretty cool too.

usually cranky
    the reverb looks like it is gonna be in a whole other class from all other adjustable posts.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    i wouldn't go for the spesh post. my command post had loads of problems and specialized were cocks about warranty. ended up paying to get it serviced after only a few rides. i tell every one this as they really dropped the ball with the command post and would'nt admit it.

mtbr member
    My buddy has had his command post back to them twice already. Each time it took a long time to get it back.

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by jimarin
    My buddy has had his command post back to them twice already. Each time it took a long time to get it back.
    X2 BUT if you deal with a good LBS you'll score a loaner till yours gets back

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I roll one and have been for about 1yr now, no issues at all.

greedy
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrathlon
    I roll one and have been for about 1yr now, no issues at all.
    Same here. Been on my command post for about a year and haven't had the first problem.
    Addicted to the Classifieds

mtbr member
    I got my Blacklite a couple weeks ago and it has made more of a difference in my riding than any other component or training. Being able to slam that seat for the tech sections is unbelievable....and yes, I put it on a carbon 29er hardtail , so feel free to make fun of me you won't be the first.