Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Songs that get you pumped!

6K views 88 replies 74 participants last post by  jtmartin57 
#1 ·
So I've been riding for a few months now, and notice that there are a few songs I listen to when I wanna psych myself up to do something new/harder. I wanted to see what everyone listens to to get themselves ready for a good ride!

Here is a few of mine:
Rock:
Incubus "Blood on the ground"

Incubus "Nowhere fast"

The Vines "Ride"

Rage "Sleep now in the Fire"

Rage "War Within a Breath"

Techno:
Pendulum "Different"

Pendulum "Propane Nightmares"

and last but not least... Not only is this the best song ever this video puts everything else to shame! "It was the freshest move I've ever seen.. like he was floating on air!"

Anyone else? Post up some of your fav songs to jam. If anything it will give people a good list of music to look up and start listening to :thumbsup:

See less See more
#7 ·
Incubus? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

#19 ·
Believe it or not each one of the songs even the more relaxed ones I listen to at some point to make me ride better or more.

Lords of Acid "Crablouse" NWS at all lol

Low Fidelity Allstars "Battleflag" NWS language

Pendulum "Showdown"

Chemical Brothers "In Dust We Trust"

For those days when you just wanna chill
Incubus "Echo"

Chemical Brothers "One to Many Mornings"

The song you play when you wanna break up with your gf :thumbsup:
Incubus "Oil and Water"

#23 ·
Anything from The Collective or New World Disorder series of films (except the hip-hop...not my cup of tea). I like to imagine i can actually do something remotely interesting on a bike! Ha!

In general i have a pretty big mix from punk to heavy metal. Over 4 and a half hours on the iPod which makes those solo rides a bit more bearable and keeps me going :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.