Need some help.....does anyone have experience with one or more of these saddles? I'm leaning towards either the Au Enduro or Gel Enduro since they're the same price at wekeepyoucycling.com. If anyone's used both, is there a real comfort difference between the two? I don't even see the Gel Enduro on Koobi's website anymore, only the wkyc site, which makes me wonder why they may have discontinued it.

I'm actually putting the new saddle on my road bike, and might purchase another for the mountain bike if I like it. I would say I only ride about 2-3 times per week on my road bike now, for 1-2 hours each ride. With this in mind, it seems like the cheeper Si Classic Gel might be a good fit for my riding. However, i'm concerned with the softer padding. Any word on that? I may up the time on my road bike in the future, would that be a problem for the Si Classic?

Like I said, I'm leaning toward the Enduro models, as they seem more comfortable for both short and longer rides, plus it seems like they may last longer.

FWIW, I'm 6'0, 160 lbs.