mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Rock Shox Revelation 426 U-Turn

Hey guys,

Need your help/advice in setting up my Rock Shox Revelation 426 U-Turn. I have recently finished building up a 2007 Blur Lt just how I like it and now I am trying to dial in the front and rear shocks.
    I weigh about 84kg, running the RP3 at about 170psi (still playing with the set-up). To set up the Revelation I have simply adjusted both positive and negative chambers at 135 psi. I would like the fork to feel plush and soft for long rough trail rides, which is what I do most of the time.

Any help/advice from anyone using this/or similar fork with similar style of riding. What are you running in both positive and negtive chambers.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I set mine up on advise from push.Remove all negative chamber pressure.Fill positive until the sag is 25%.then add negative untill the fork starts to pull down.This is a very plush setting.I stated with this setting and played a bit with it.I have slightly less negative now.

Dirt Deviant
    Quote Originally Posted by norcosam
    I set mine up on advise from push.Remove all negative chamber pressure.Fill positive until the sag is 25%.then add negative untill the fork starts to pull down.This is a very plush setting.I stated with this setting and played a bit with it.I have slightly less negative now.
    Sounds like how I setup my buddies SID fork. Didn't even look at the pressure in the neg, but once it started to pull down, I stopped. He said it felt perfect setup like that. There was less neg than pos, I can say that. Don't remember the PSI though.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Don't know about you Tyson, But I run with slightly less pressure than what is recommended on the fork leg. I weigh 185 lbs. and I am running both + and - at ~110 psi. With the higher settings, it felt a little stiff.

But i am gonna try the zero negative trick next time. It could work.