Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Riding Shirt recommendations!

1K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Fender Roads 
#1 ·
Looking for some new riding shirts. I don't want anything with logos or front zippers.
It obviously needs to be a performance fabric that wicks and breathes etc. I am also looking for a shirt that is a little longer than a usual shirt cause the jumping and moving tends to cause regular length shirts to ride up. Also, leave out the mesh knit shirts. They snag on everything velcro.

#8 ·
wormvine said:
Looking for some new riding shirts. I don't want anything with logos or front zippers.
just curious...why the aversion to zippers?
there are plenty of fairly low-key and nondescript jerseys to be had with the added benefit of being able to 'vent'.
the zippers are barely noticeable if you want that 't-shirt look'

#16 ·
I like the Fox Attack jerseys due to the fact that they are super lightweight and very cool in the hot summers down here. They also have a sunglasses wipe which is handy. These do have a small logo though, so that may not be your style.

For almost entirely logo-free, hot weather shirts check out Mountain Hardware. They make a few different tshirts out of very lightweight wicking material that dries really fast for cheap.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.