So as the winter months progress and the riding conditions continue to be terrible here in the Midwest, I decided to tear apart my TransAM and do a proper build for the upcoming season, but still keeping her single speed for now . Upgrades include the following:
- Answer ProTaper AM 0.5" rise 720mm
- Ragley 60mm Stubbing stem
- Hope Pro 2 Evos to Flows
- e13 clear bashguard
- Fresh powdercoat on the frame (in the shop now, details to come)
- XTR BB
- Fresh rebuild on the Sektor @ 150mm
- New cogs and chainring sizes to play around with gearing
Lastly, I just placed my order on some orange Ragley grips (logo pattern), mainly to accent the orange stem and color scheme I am going for with this build. Anyone use these?
» H.O.T. Grips Ragley Bikes : never crazy - just Ragley
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »