mtbr member
    Oct 2005

"A Prophet ride" - Video

Hello from Portugal !!

See our new video with HIGH QUALITY in our blog (translated version to english - somethings don't make sense in english, but it is ok, lol):

[SIZE="5"]VIDEO HIGH RESOLUTION (here)[/SIZE]

For the low-resolution video (not recommended) click here: youtube

This video was not intended to be extreme, it was intended to entertaining and give the feeling of "I want to ride my bike" after seeing it. Enjoy!

Good Bye

Dual Squishy...
    Awesome!! It works!!

I really want to go riding now...

Seeeriously easy Livin
    very nice video

Were you running your lockout for a lot of that ride, because your rear suspension looked really stiff, even on some of the decents. If you weren't running the lockout you may want to try lowering the psi in your rear shock. I may be completly wrong, but thats just what it looked like in the video.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Flystagg
    very nice video

Were you running your lockout for a lot of that ride, because your rear suspension looked really stiff, even on some of the decents. If you weren't running the lockout you may want to try lowering the psi in your rear shock. I may be completly wrong, but thats just what it looked like in the video.
    The bike is not mine. It is of my friend.

But yes, you're rigth! The shock had much air pressure when we filmed this (in summer, when he bought the bike). Actualy, my friend bought an shock pump and the shock has a 15% of SAG now, and it is much better and sensitive. But If the bike was mine, I would put a 20 to 25% of SAG

Have fun