Beer Swilling Clyde

Post you Autum trail pics

The old all mountain forum's been a little slow lately when it comes to actually riding. You can only look at so many threads about how many teeth my chainrings need, or the optimal amount of drop an adjustable seatpost should have (although the kickstand thread is a personal fav and pretty informative ). The riding's been amazing lately in the pacific northwest, this is always my favorite time of year to get out into the woods. Let's see what you've been riding lately, I was out yesterday and was amazed how cool the trail I was riding was looking from just a few weeks ago. Trees exploding, the streams were all up about two feet and the dirt was the best I've seen since last winter, you know you got it bad when tacky dirt gets you excited! Post um up, I've got the day off tomorrow so I'll be sure to throw my camera in the backpack to add some myself.

Beer Swilling Clyde
    Well looks like no trail pics from me today like promised, turns out my riding buddy snapped the chainstay of his Jamis Daker like a twig yesterday on a small drop. We'll be spending the day bike shopping in Portland to get him ready for our trip down to blackrock this weekend. In the meantime, post them up guys, I know some of you have had to been out riding in the past few weeks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Autumn trail

Here you go. Looking back on a climb before the single track starts at Derraura Wood, Co. Galway, Ireland.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post you Autum trail pics-derraura-wood.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Fall was about 6 weeks ago here, but here's a couple.

Beer Swilling Clyde
    Good looking pics guys, Penny that first one of yours is amazing! Colorado I'm guessing?

Soy Chingon
    Mammoth Mountain Sept 2010

Post you Autum trail pics-nomad.jpg
    Soy Chingon

Beer Swilling Clyde
    That looks amazing! I've always wanted to ride Mammoth.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gallorody
    Mammoth Mountain Sept 2010

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nomad.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	485.2 KB 
ID:	578425
    Do you still have the price tag on your bike?

Can we keep image size down to 800x600 so we don't have to keep scrolling sideways to read posts.

Soy Chingon
    Funny you say that, when I was looking at the picture I thought it looked like the price tag too. It's actually the lift ticket they hang on your bike at Mammoth.
    Soy Chingon