Just lowering my price on this. I'll accept an offer of $2500, this is an excellent bike, perfect for good times on trail Scoop it up!

The ad and pictures: 2011 Trek Remedy 9.9 carbon, slacked out blinged out, price reduced! - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

Frame (model year 2011) purchased in fall of 2011, fork is model year 2012 fox kashima DRCV Fit RLC, purchased from Trek dealer. Some rock scratches on non drive side fork lowers, purely cosmetic.

Works Components Angleset installed, -1.5deg, to result in 66.5 deg head angle (it was 68deg stock)

Lower offset shock bushing installed to reduce another half degree and drop bb a bit, so head angle is 66deg and bb measures 13.5" without sag. Climbs my midwest hills just fine, loves to go FAST downhill.

THIS IS YOUR ENDURO RACING MACHINE. More pictures here. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n4wclclk9gtgz4g/06pEL2TIJa

Sram X0 shifters, XO front, X9 type 2 rear der, PTFE cables and Shimano SP-41 housing, so shifting is flawless and chain drops are a thing of the past.
Sram Truvativ XX crankset.
Push tuned Fox DRCV RP23, pedals awesome in propedal, full wide open when propedal off.

Truvativ Holzefeller 730mm bar with one scratch from a bike rack, purely cosmetic, 70mm bontrager rhythmn stem. Shimano Pro Lock on grips.
2012 XT brakes, purchased in fall of 2012. New pads installed within last 30 days for this sale.
Brand new Rhythmn elite seatpost and evoke saddle (i'm keeping my dropper post, you'll want to add your preferred brand)

Custom handbuilt DT 240's hubs 32h front and rear laced to Stans Notubes Flow rims. Maxxis Minion single ply front and Maxxis Crossmark LUST rear tire. I can include Bontrager XR4 2.35 and 2.25 tires in the box if you prefer.

XTR pedals shown in the pics stay with me. Bike is sold without pedals.

I'm 155 lbs xc racer so this bike has not seen much abuse at all, especially considering I live in Omaha Nebraska. Besides a few small cable rub paint blemishes (depicted), it is flawless!

By the way, i borrowed a buddies wheelset for quick clearance test in the workstand... 650b wheels fit! frame and fork cleared a 27.5x2.25 hans dampf tire on crest rim. Never rode it though, but if you want to build a 650b 27.5 bike this might be a great place for your to start!

I will take no risks on shipping such a fine machine. Your purchase price will include professional boxing and shipping by my local bike shop. Hence, handling time is 3 business days to allow time for LBS to box and ship it.