mtbr member

Online shops that ships to Canada?

Hey guys, do you know any good online shops that ships to Canada ecxept Chain Reaction?
    Hit it first, then we can see where to put the landing.

mtbr member
    I've bought parts from ProBikeKit.

Mark

mtbr member
    Thanks Mark, I'm mostly looking for AM/DH jerseys, helmets and pedals

tgj
    mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Jenson USA ships to Canada and will charge you the correct tax, so you will owe nothing at the door.

Jenson USA - Online mountain & road bike parts, clothing and accessories shop

Disclaimer: I have no connection in anyway to Jenson.
    Last edited by tgj; 11-30-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Disclaimer

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgj View Post
    Jenson USA ships to Canada and will charge you the correct tax, so you will owe nothing at the door.

Thanks, I will check them out!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgj View Post

Jenson (and pretty much any US based online shop) has pretty steep prices for shipping coming into Canada (even with the taxes etc).

I recommend using UK based retailers like chain reaction cycles (free shipping over $100 to Canada - something no US based retailer offers) and wiggle.co.uk (again, free shipping over $100)

They also have very good prices/product availability.

This year I have done probably 10 orders between CRC and wiggle - and have had to pay a total of $20 in duties - so I am afraid that has kicked the crap outta the others "shipping with proper taxes" conversation.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 006_007 View Post
    Jenson (and pretty much any US based online shop) has pretty steep prices for shipping coming into Canada (even with the taxes etc).

I recommend using UK based retailers like chain reaction cycles (free shipping over $100 to Canada - something no US based retailer offers) and wiggle.co.uk (again, free shipping over $100)

They also have very good prices/product availability.

This year I have done probably 10 orders between CRC and wiggle - and have had to pay a total of $20 in duties - so I am afraid that has kicked the crap outta the others "shipping with proper taxes" conversation.
    Thanks! I knew about Chain Reaction like I mentioned but forgot about wiggle, I'm going to check them out!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    merlincycles.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Literally too many to mention out there that ship to Canada, most do.... some of my favourites aside from CRC are hibike.com, starbike.com, bike24.com, bike-components.de, all in Germany. I find that the shipping is cheap and the savings on products like Shimano, SRAM, Mavic, etc. is substantial even over CRC...

mtbr member
    I just ordered from Art's Cyclery. Pricing was amazing: a KS Lev for $269 with free delivery. Though that was in part a Black Friday special.
    I've ordered from Jenson a few times and always great. Decent prices and like someone else pointed out their shipping is an all-in price that factors in taxes too, so you pay nothing when it arrives.
    And I've ordered lots from CRC. Really tough to be beat their prices, always reliable and usually free shipping if you spend around $100 (I can't remember exact amount) and if it's under that then shipping is only $10 or so. My only complaint with CRC is they almost always ship without the packaging, so if you like the original boxes you're out of luck.

Come on, dare me!
    I've used bikediscount.de once and one of my friends did several times with no charges (except shipping). Prices are good, nice selection of parts, pretty quick shipping... check it out!