Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrathlon
    Yes. Love it... I actually just swapped out the Thomson for the Command post, like it even better. :-)

Absolutely F'ing love it! I only a about 7-9 rides on it prior to being pushed, but just had a wicked long ride in the VA / NC mtns this past weekend and it was perfect, perfect. Super snappy... very, very responsive... and just all around nice.

Thanks

So far so good... mine seems to be working just fine, thanks for the heads up!

yes sir. I'm for sure getting a smaller stem... no question.
    By harsh do you mean it bottoms out easily? (I mean the RS Lyric), mine does bottom out real easily at propper sag and felt quite soft for my taste, I pumped much more air so that it wouldn't bottom out and I have almost no SAG, it feels ok, but then I have no point of comparisson since my previous bike had a 120mm dual air Reba, what would the middlepoint be here for me? I weight 70Kg all geared up. Could this be oil levels? My bike is new, is it possible that the oil levels in the fork come different to propper levels direct from specialized.

T.W.O
    Thanks for bumping this 3 year old post. The user probably is dead. Have a nice day.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Ja!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pfox90
    Thanks for bumping this 3 year old post. The user probably is dead. Have a nice day.

Being good at math....priceless.
    People make me mad...

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    You're very welcome man! hope I made your day!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    3yr old thread? User dead?

I posted this less than 1yr ago and I'm far from dead.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrathlon
    3yr old thread? User dead?

I posted this less than 1yr ago and I'm far from dead.

Cheers

Yes, well this means, no feedback from question and we should rename this thread "angry living-dead mountainbikers"!!!
    I'll have to start a new thread with the same question, THANKS!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoswit
    Yes, well this means, no feedback from question and we should rename this thread "angry living-dead mountainbikers"!!!
    I'll have to start a new thread with the same question, THANKS!
    What question?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Ok, lets try to retake this thread...

The question that started this argument was this question I posted:

By harsh do you mean it bottoms out easily? (I mean the RS Lyric), mine does bottom out real easily at propper sag and felt quite soft for my taste, I pumped much more air so that it wouldn't bottom out and I have almost no SAG, it feels ok, but then I have no point of comparisson since my previous bike had a 120mm dual air Reba, what would the middlepoint be here for me? I weight 70Kg all geared up. Could this be oil levels? My bike is new, is it possible that the oil levels in the fork come different to propper levels direct from specialized.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Honestly I have no idea. My Lyric is perfect and I haven't had to adjust air / oil at all. Has been dialed since day one.
    No idea how much 70kg = to lbs, but I'm around 215 and it works just fine. I would take it over to a LBS.

Cheers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3