mtbr member
    May 2007

Need help picking a new frameset!

so i just bought a trek liquid 65 off ebay, and the frames standover height is a little too much for me. the thing is i want to transfer everything from my bike onto another frameset so i would be switching everything over except for my liquid65 frame and shock. would this be hard to find a frame that would fit everything or what?

ride hard take risks
    Start searching all bike spec's till you find the magic one.

The major differences are the seat post, sometimes front derailleur clamp size, cable routing, hydro line length & the occasional steer tube length. Other than that your ready to go.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    May 2007
    i wrote to trek asking about it and i will get the specs and post them up. i would also probably get my local bike shop to switch it over

ride hard take risks
    They will have fun tomorrow
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Mr.
    mtbr member

?

Quote Originally Posted by oldjoe38
    so i just bought a trek liquid 65 off ebay, and the frames standover height is a little too much for me. the thing is i want to transfer everything from my bike onto another frameset so i would be switching everything over except for my liquid65 frame and shock. would this be hard to find a frame that would fit everything or what?
    Any reason you couldn't get the same frame, a size smaller? Is this an ultra-old bike? (I know nothing about Trek's bikes)
    If you can grab a fistfull of belly in your hand, does that mean you're fat?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    its an 05 trek liquid 65 frame, in 2006 they starting making the remedy frames as an update to the liquid so i dont know if that could switch over without any hiccups