Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Marzocchi Z.1 RC2 Eta '07 on REIGN

1K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  crisillo 
#1 ·
Anyone have a Marzocchi Z.1 RC2 Eta '07 on a reign frame? will it fit?

#7 ·
unfluid one said:
Hey TK,
I have the 06 Z1 Light as well and I can't figure out how exactly to tune the TAS (black knob under the left leg). Turning it either way doesn't seem to do anything.... It's supposed to lower/raise the static travel setting right?
thats what its supposed to do, but i never really messed with that as i want to keep the full 150mm travel...

as for TST, i know what you guys are talking about... i have a marathon xc that needs the tst cartridge to be bled.

#9 ·
Hardtails Are Better said:
I'd take an RC2 fork over a TST one any day of the week. Too bad that means getting an orange one if you want a Z.1. :skep:
I just scored a NOS 06 z1 light on ebay.de last saturday, and here is another one going for sale right now (I guess this guy bought all the german left over z1 stock, because he is been selling 1 every week for some weeks now) This is the international version, without TAS, though..

http://cgi.ebay.de/MARZOCCHI-Z-1-LI...yZ100533QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#11 ·
#12 ·
I've fitted a Z1 Light ETA on my Reign and more than looking great, it's a very nice match. With this fork you'll have a really versatile bike: z1= freeride and with ETA you can lower your cockpit and go uphill.

With no doubt, go for RC2 instead of TST. Nobody realy uses the TST knobs, and with RC2 you can easily fit compression and rebound ant time at your will.

#21 ·
I think a threadjacking is in order. :D How do you like the Big Betty? I'm struggling to find a front tire that I really like. Nevegals keep blowing out sidewalls, Rampages don't grip for s***, on and on. I'm thinking about either a Maxxis ADvantage or a BB next.
so far so good.. it is heavy for what I am used to (900 grams) ..I am used to running 2.4 Nobby Nics (about 640 g).... I have only had couple chances to ride them on rocky stuff...sidewalls are real strong...and really grippy :D

#22 ·
I think a threadjacking is in order. :D How do you like the Big Betty? I'm struggling to find a front tire that I really like. Nevegals keep blowing out sidewalls, Rampages don't grip for s***, on and on. I'm thinking about either a Maxxis ADvantage or a BB next.
I'm digging the Rampage and I'm running them like Nevegals, too :thumbsup:

PS- I have black lowers on my Z1 Light ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.