Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 145
  1. #1
    My bike is cooler then me
    Reputation: Codad 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    229

    Lets here it for the AM / FR drink of choice

    I just wanted to take a moment amongst all the “what to buy… oh god help” posts and just give a little love to the drink the fuels so many questionable rides…

    The one, the only, Nectar of the gods… (All) Mountain Dew.

    Go ahead and post some love.
    '09 Cannondale Moto Carbon 2

    'is that a Thomson in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?'

  2. #2
    banned
    Reputation: 29Colossus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,150
    Mountain Dew sucks. It tastes BAD.

    Try some freakin water.


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jacobman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48
    Mountain Dew FTW!!!!! Also Sobe Adrenaline Rush are fantastic as well, although i never drink these things when i ride, lol.

  4. #4
    Happy Preston Owner
    Reputation: glacierangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by 29Colossus

    Try some freakin water.


    mmmmm.... water....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardtails Are Better
    Remember, the proper number of bikes for anyone to have is n+1, where n is the number of bikes you currently own.

  5. #5
    My bike is cooler then me
    Reputation: Codad 4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by 29Colossus
    Mountain Dew sucks. It tastes BAD.

    Try some freakin water.

    not so much the heath angle... but the mysical powers of the Dew i what i was going for.


    thanks for the "love"
    '09 Cannondale Moto Carbon 2

    'is that a Thomson in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?'

  6. #6
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    23,701
    Mountain Dew was back in the early 90s when everyone wanted to have a mountain bike hanging up INSIDE their apartment because the saw it on Seinfeld and 'Dew was the cool drink.

    These days, it's all about the Rockstar, but I'm sure I'm behind the times too.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 006_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,771
    What is wrong with beer?

  8. #8
    www.derbyrims.com
    Reputation: derby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,787
    Coor’s tall cans gave me the courage to go for my first sketchy singletrack rides down Mt. Tam before the trails were closed 25 years ago.

    We’d wrap them in aluminum foil to insulate for the climb up. 1 was plenty and not too much after a hot climb to catch the sunset. Then bomb down Huckleberry and Hoo Koo E Koo and S-Trail into Madrone Canyon and home nearby.

    Energy drinks? Coffee before a ride sometimes.

    Water for rides.

    Laganitas IPA for post ride!

  9. #9
    40 & Fast
    Reputation: hiredgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    313
    What could possibly be a more appropriate all mountain drink?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride hard, Drag the broken pieces back, Share lusty tales of adventure & Tell everyone, " I almost stuck the landing".

  10. #10
    Five is right out
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    As an overseas poster, is this Mountain Dew that people keep mentioning? I'd always assumed it was another variant of Sprite or 7-Up (i.e. sugar and clear carbonated water, no flavouring). Is it something else?

  11. #11
    gnuH
    Reputation: kiwirider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by womble
    As an overseas poster, is this Mountain Dew that people keep mentioning? I'd always assumed it was another variant of Sprite or 7-Up (i.e. sugar and clear carbonated water, no flavouring). Is it something else?
    It is another variant of Sprite or 7-Up, just like AM is a variant of XC.

  12. #12
    Five is right out
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwirider
    It is another variant of Sprite or 7-Up, just like AM is a variant of XC.

    Noooo! You should be burnt for such heresy- AM is completely different from XC. You gotta have special bikes, special saddles and even special derailleur adjustment screws to ride AM. And you know this is true, 'cause there's even a special "All Mountain" MTBR forum

  13. #13
    Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Reputation: crisillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    20,788
    Quote Originally Posted by womble
    Noooo! You should be burnt for such heresy- AM is completely different from XC. You gotta have special bikes, special saddles and even special derailleur adjustment screws to ride AM. And you know this is true, 'cause there's even a special "All Mountain" MTBR forum

  14. #14
    I already rode that
    Reputation: SuperNewb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,633
    Just drink Coke. Coke Zero if you believe those commercials.
    Riding F/S since oct 94'

  15. #15
    Dirt Displacer
    Reputation: Bombardier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    606
    The ultimate AM softdrink......

    Faygo Rock 'n Rye!

    Bombardier :::: MCM #249

    Trails Listings, GPS Tracks, & Forums
    Singletracks.com

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    290
    blue monster

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hardtails Are Better's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,294
    Mounatin Dew is paved bike path compared to this stuff: The REAL AM beverage.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    985
    Water.

  19. #19
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgun
    What could possibly be a more appropriate all mountain drink?
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    548
    Fill your Camelback (bladder) with ice and water, stuff a Red Bull next to it to keep it cool. . . don't forget the cooler full of Newcastle for the post-ride afterglow. . .

  21. #21
    Bike Geek
    Reputation: norcalruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    719

    2nd that!!!

    I second empty's suggestion. I like Red Bull, along with water. I also like a post ride micro brew. However, I am off the wagon this month (seeing if I can drop a few lbs) so I will not be enjoying one until a few months go by.
    RIP AL DAVIS

  22. #22
    Life is Good
    Reputation: Judd97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,499
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live. ~Mark Twain

  23. #23
    the goose is loose!
    Reputation: rm_racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,276
    for actual riding it's gotta be water. for after the ride, mountain dew or any "energy drink" will do.

  24. #24
    large member
    Reputation: mud'n'sweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,845
    Okay, I'll crack. I suppose I'll share the secret family recipe.

    1 part Mtn. Dew
    2 parts random cow carcass bits (only after hucking said cow)
    1 part Red Bull
    1/4 part HEED from Hammer Nutrition
    1/2 part badger urine (3 days old kept in a hot car)
    2 parts contaminated city river water unfiltered
    Ginseng (however much you f%$#@ want @$$hole)

    Stick in a blender and puree for 3-5 seconds leaving a slightly coarse texture to tickle the throat as you suck it down like a true AM champ.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jeff worthington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    23
    as homer would put it mmmmmmmm beeeeeer!!!!!

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1
    WOW!!! Nobody drinks Powerade or Gatorade anymore? I try and take one of those and a bunch of water.

  27. #27
    the goose is loose!
    Reputation: rm_racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,276
    oh yeah, forgot aboot that stuff. yeah, gatorade is a good drink of choice for when we're workin on the mountain. get a big ol' bajilion pack and drive up to the trail. weird, as it seems like a good during-ride drink, but i never use it on rides. i just keep going for water. but water's good.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardtails Are Better
    Mounatin Dew is paved bike path compared to this stuff: The REAL AM beverage.

    I was waiting for that.
    Riding and loving it

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    596
    Water or a White Russian.

  30. #30
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    CytoMax
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hardtails Are Better's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,294
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenraptor
    I was waiting for that.
    Damn, I guess I'm getting predictable.

  32. #32
    Gone Bamboo
    Reputation: UmbrousSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    139
    Wow, I clicked on this thread saying "how about gatorade" and the post I see suggests it. Hah, infact I am drinking gatorade rain right now. It is good. But water is the best thing you can take, regardless of what you think.

    The soda's, energy drinks, beer, etc all weigh you down and if anything make you tired a lot faster. Also, don't swallow because the liquid will slosh around in your stomach and give you cramps. (usually for runners or sports, but it can still happen just moving around)

    The best thing you can do is take some filtered water and swish it in your mouth when your mouth/throat is dry, let a bit trickle down, and spit it out.

    The other drinks all have additives to make them what they are. For example High Fructose corn syrup (if you've actually seen what it looks like, if not it looks like clear goupy goo) that will certainly slow you down.
    National Economic Security And Reformation Act

  33. #33
    I wear two thongs
    Reputation: Eric Hoefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,675
    Im a water fan myself and if Im out for a while and sweating alot Ill pop an electrolyte tablet. Sometimes Ill bring gatorade (powder mix) since its not made with alot of high fructose corn syrup.
    Hiking is just walking where its okay to pee... Sometimes old people go hiking by accident. -Demetri Martin-

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    It depends. Before the ride - tea with mint and lemon. During the ride - water. After the ride - dry muscat. Instead of the ride - alcohol 95% at 18 C below the zero.

  35. #35
    El Pollo Diablo
    Reputation: SnowMongoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrousSoul
    Also, don't swallow because the liquid will slosh around in your stomach and give you cramps. (usually for runners or sports, but it can still happen just moving around)

    The best thing you can do is take some filtered water and swish it in your mouth when your mouth/throat is dry, let a bit trickle down, and spit it out.
    uh.... what you're suggesting is a one way ticket to dehydrationville

    sugar free rockstar is my drink of choice, AM or otherwise.

  36. #36
    I wear two thongs
    Reputation: Eric Hoefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,675
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowMongoose
    uh.... what you're suggesting is a one way ticket to dehydrationville

    sugar free rockstar is my drink of choice, AM or otherwise.
    Thats what I was thinking, this would work if you were riding for maybey 30min or less but you definitely need to rehydrate your system.
    Hiking is just walking where its okay to pee... Sometimes old people go hiking by accident. -Demetri Martin-

  37. #37
    Gone Bamboo
    Reputation: UmbrousSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    139
    I never said dehydrate yourself, infact I will qoute myself since you didn't seem to read it yourself and jumped to conclusions.

    "don't swallow because the liquid will slosh around in your stomach and give you cramps. (usually for runners or sports, but it can still happen just moving around)

    The best thing you can do is take some filtered water and swish it in your mouth when your mouth/throat is dry, let a bit trickle down, and spit it out."


    I am not saying do not drink anything and spit it out if you do. I am simply saying don't chug water because it will give you cramps in your sides. What I meant by "let a bit trickle down" was let some of the water be swallowed, but not the entire chug. This is simply a sports thing to keep you in the game and not cramping from sloshing water in your stomach. It is impossible to dehydrate with this method, because technically you are still drinking water. Do I have to mention that your mouth has glands that also "collect"?
    National Economic Security And Reformation Act

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Irrenarzt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    853
    It's hear, not here

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ikilledkenny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    223
    Vitamin energy and water with a little ginger an honey.
    Trek T1 . MOJO SL 2011 Fox 32 Talas 1X10 FTW

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    94
    If you want to ride better, skip soda and put some Accelerade in your resevoir.

  41. #41
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    23,701
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowMongoose
    uh.... what you're suggesting is a one way ticket to dehydrationville

    sugar free rockstar is my drink of choice, AM or otherwise.
    I hope it's just because you like the taste.

    "diet" energy drink is dumb.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  42. #42
    El Pollo Diablo
    Reputation: SnowMongoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrousSoul
    I never said dehydrate yourself, infact I will qoute myself since you didn't seem to read it yourself and jumped to conclusions.

    "don't swallow because the liquid will slosh around in your stomach and give you cramps. (usually for runners or sports, but it can still happen just moving around)

    The best thing you can do is take some filtered water and swish it in your mouth when your mouth/throat is dry, let a bit trickle down, and spit it out."


    I am not saying do not drink anything and spit it out if you do. I am simply saying don't chug water because it will give you cramps in your sides. What I meant by "let a bit trickle down" was let some of the water be swallowed, but not the entire chug. This is simply a sports thing to keep you in the game and not cramping from sloshing water in your stomach. It is impossible to dehydrate with this method, because technically you are still drinking water. Do I have to mention that your mouth has glands that also "collect"?
    not everyone has cramping issues... I typically drink my fill once I hit the top, and have no problems with cramping or with the water 'sloshing around.'
    I'd also be skeptical of claims that you can keep up with how much water you're losing on a hard ride (even without factoring in environmental issues) by simply swishing some water into your mouth...
    chugging water might have downsides, but drinking reasonable amounts isn't something that should be discouraged. Plus, not everyone is as prone to cramping as it sounds like you might be.

    re: 'diet energy drinks' being dumb...
    care to substantiate that claim, at all?
    How's it any more 'dumb' than any diet type drink? The taste difference is minuscule imo, and I try to keep my diet low in sugar...
    what's your real beef with energy drinks then?

  43. #43
    Gone Bamboo
    Reputation: UmbrousSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowMongoose
    not everyone has cramping issues... I typically drink my fill once I hit the top, and have no problems with cramping or with the water 'sloshing around.'
    I'd also be skeptical of claims that you can keep up with how much water you're losing on a hard ride (even without factoring in environmental issues) by simply swishing some water into your mouth...
    chugging water might have downsides, but drinking reasonable amounts isn't something that should be discouraged. Plus, not everyone is as prone to cramping as it sounds like you might be.

    re: 'diet energy drinks' being dumb...
    care to substantiate that claim, at all?
    How's it any more 'dumb' than any diet type drink? The taste difference is minuscule imo, and I try to keep my diet low in sugar...
    what's your real beef with energy drinks then?

    Again kiddo, this is personal experience from SPORTS. I am not recommending to not drink any water, I never stated that ANYWHERE. Stop "putting words in my mouth" so to say.

    And yes, diet drinks ARE dumb. The things that go into creating them are worse for you then anything real. Carbs, you need, sugar, you need. Just like FAT, you need that too. Really, anyone that doesn't already know this is probably just an oblivious kid still. Everyone knows that "diet coke" does more harm then good, hell look at coke! It cleans CHROME! If you still cannot handle these facts and you see your 8th grade education better then my HS diploma, then please go to wikipedia and search it up yourself. For example, the fake sweetener, aspartame, produces formaldehyde, something you DON'T need. So, if you really think you are doing your body better by drinking nutrition-less drinks, then you really are as oblivious as I stated above. Time to be quiet now kiddo.

    So don't think you're telling me something like you know what you're talking about, because you don't. I wasn't telling everyone to read what I say and follow it, I was just suggesting that if you have an empty stomach and you run around say on a field, the water sloshes and you do get cramps.

    Energy drinks are not the best thing for you, considering what they consist of, wiki some of the ingredients for yourself and find out. Fake synthetic chemicals are not all that great for you, no matter what the "side effect" feeling is like, even if its "energy" as a side effect.

    All I am saying is that filtered water, not too cold, is the best thing you can have when you are active. Not chugging it while you are moving around a lot (specifically for sports, which I STATED) on an empty stomach you do not want to swallow all of the water you drink, the keyword there is ALL. its ok to "trickle drink" which means don't drink any more then what wets your throat. This is just a sports trick (soccer, football, etc) to not get cramped up. I didn't figure it would apply to cycling but you never know.

    I am not telling anyone to do anything, I am just putting my 2 bits into the thread.
    National Economic Security And Reformation Act

  44. #44
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Newcastle Brown Ale
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

  45. #45
    banned
    Reputation: 29Colossus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrousSoul
    I never said dehydrate yourself, infact I will qoute myself since you didn't seem to read it yourself and jumped to conclusions.

    "don't swallow because the liquid will slosh around in your stomach and give you cramps. (usually for runners or sports, but it can still happen just moving around)

    The best thing you can do is take some filtered water and swish it in your mouth when your mouth/throat is dry, let a bit trickle down, and spit it out."


    I am not saying do not drink anything and spit it out if you do. I am simply saying don't chug water because it will give you cramps in your sides. What I meant by "let a bit trickle down" was let some of the water be swallowed, but not the entire chug. This is simply a sports thing to keep you in the game and not cramping from sloshing water in your stomach. It is impossible to dehydrate with this method, because technically you are still drinking water. Do I have to mention that your mouth has glands that also "collect"?
    Don't spit water out on rides. If you get a side pain, sack up and own it. It is not a cramp... it is a simple little wee side pain. The water is more important than a little twinge in the side. Any side pain complaining is just an excuse to make things easy. Get a side pain? Drink more water and pedal harder. Scream!

    If you ride hard... miles and miles and thousands of feet of elevation for hours at a time, then you aren't going to have a problem drinking all the fluid you want to drink. That is mountain biking right? You aren't going to have any side pain issues. They are meaningless and unnoticed. They are welcome change to the pain and the struggle that you endure on every 30% grade climb.... on every 180bpm effort.

    "glands collecting"? Whaaa? Drink the fricken water, man. Drink it down and slam those crank arms. Glands? Screw the glands. Collect water in mouth, swallow, smash pedals, repeat. Glands? Glands collecting is still drinking? Hmm... no it isn't. It is micro-managing the simple. It is an excuse machine. It is a crutch.

    Drink, ride, endure... and that doesn't mean enduring some little rinky-dink side pain. That doesn't mean riding your grandma's bike. That doesn't mean collecting water from gland absorption.

  46. #46
    Gone Bamboo
    Reputation: UmbrousSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by 29Colossus
    Don't spit water out on rides. If you get a side pain, sack up and own it. It is not a cramp... it is a simple little wee side pain. The water is more important than a little twinge in the side. Any side pain complaining is just an excuse to make things easy. Get a side pain? Drink more water and pedal harder. Scream!

    If you ride hard... miles and miles and thousands of feet of elevation for hours at a time, then you aren't going to have a problem drinking all the fluid you want to drink. That is mountain biking right? You aren't going to have any side pain issues. They are meaningless and unnoticed. They are welcome change to the pain and the struggle that you endure on every 30% grade climb.... on every 180bpm effort.

    "glands collecting"? Whaaa? Drink the fricken water, man. Drink it down and slam those crank arms. Glands? Screw the glands. Collect water in mouth, swallow, smash pedals, repeat. Glands? Glands collecting is still drinking? Hmm... no it isn't. It is micro-managing the simple. It is an excuse machine. It is a crutch.

    Drink, ride, endure... and that doesn't mean enduring some little rinky-dink side pain. That doesn't mean riding your grandma's bike. That doesn't mean collecting water from gland absorption.
    Do what you want, I enjoy the pain of exercise, not ignorance.
    National Economic Security And Reformation Act

  47. #47
    banned
    Reputation: 29Colossus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrousSoul
    Do what you want, I enjoy the pain of exercise, not ignorance.


    Keep spitting up your water lil' one. Mommy will be in to burb you shortly.


  48. #48
    Gone Bamboo
    Reputation: UmbrousSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    139

    No good

    Quote Originally Posted by 29Colossus


    Keep spitting up your water lil' one. Mommy will be in to burb you shortly.

    Wow you are ignorant, why would you have to burp if you aren't drinking the water? Your arrogance is showing, please hide that in public places.

    Technically, being 19, I am not little, nor do I need help burping, "little one".
    National Economic Security And Reformation Act

  49. #49
    Thank YOU, Chuck Norris!
    Reputation: lusdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    108

    19 years old and knows it all

    It's actually kinda funny to read what this 19 year old kid has to write. I remember when I was 19 and knew more than anyone else ... the good ol' days!! Anyway, junior, spitting out water will not re-hydrate you ... PERIOD !!! Swishing and spitting water will not re-hydrate you anywhere near close to what you need ... think about how much you sweat and how much fluid you lose through energy use and how little you gain from the miniscule absorption that your hydration method provides ... not nearly enough! I believe you are the same kid that still can not handle riding any hills if I read your past posts correctly. Well, maybe the half-hour rides on flat surfaces only require swish and spit, but when you start climbing and doing real multi-hour rides, you'll see how much fluid you need. Remember, when your body tells you that you are thirsty, you are already 20% dehydrated. That being stated, you should not cramp up from drinking fluids while on a bike ... maybe in contact sports if you chug 1/2 a quart at a time, but riding is relatively smooth. As one poster stated earlier, if you do cramp, suck it up and drive on - you NEED the fluids, trust us! So, my newbie fellow rider, it's not wise to know it all, especially as a beginner in this grueling sport.. Good luck with your riding and do not be afraid to drink that water, please, for your own safety.
    I see you're drinking one percent. Is that because you think you're fat?

  50. #50
    banned
    Reputation: 29Colossus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrousSoul
    Wow you are ignorant, why would you have to burp if you aren't drinking the water? Your arrogance is showing, please hide that in public places.
    Ohhhh silly silly. You need burped because your Pedialite and Gerber Carrot Chutney isn't settled.

    Technically, being 19, I am not little, nor do I need help burping, "little one".
    Ooopsie... must be nap time. You are so testy.



    DO THE DEW!! DO IT NOW!!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •