mtbr member

Leader 626s for AM

I've been looking for a cheap F/S frame to build up for awhile now. Ran across the leader 626S and was wondering what everyone thought. The geometry looks almost identical to the Giant Trance +/- a half degree on the HTA and STA, 5" of travel, and it will accept 100mm - 150mm Fork. For between $530 -$700 depending on the shock I chose it sounds like screaming deal, especially considering that I can strip down my hard tail and have a complete bike albeight with a 100mm travel fork to start with.

Cameron
    [SIZE="4"]Go Big or Go Home[/SIZE]

Freshly Fujified

Buy it!

I own one and it's a great AM frame. Check my profile for a pic as well as the specs for my build. You can not go wrong with this frame at this price. The reviews speak for themselves, too. FWIW, I just purchased a NOS Leader hardtail frame for a build I will be doing next weekend. They make an excellent product and are hard to beat when you look for bang for the buck.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info. I still a few months away from being able to buy, but I want to narrow my choices down and then find something that I can afford.
    [SIZE="4"]Go Big or Go Home[/SIZE]