mtbr member

Kind Shock Seatpost measurment

Im trying to figure out a fit issue and need to get a measurement of the KS LEV and Super Natural. I am interested in the bushing to the MAX insertion point of the post.

I have an i950r and its 1 7/16

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kind Shock Seatpost measurment-ksseatpostmaxinsertion.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    KS Lev measures in at 36mm.

For future reference here is some more size info: (from Wiggle)

"The post is 385mm in length and has a travel of 125mm drop. Minimum insertion is 120mm, maximum insertion is 200mm. Stack height from the rails to the seatclamp is 55mm."
    Last edited by Mark N; 11-02-2012 at 05:52 AM. Reason: added some more info.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    What is "Stack height from the rails to the seat clamp"? I can't get the measurements to add up.
    Does anyone have the dimensions with maximum insertion from the top of the seat post clamp to the rails that clamp on the seat? For the 100 and 125mm KS LEV?
    Is this correct, when you install the dropper seat post it is in the fully extended position? And you normal riding position should fall in-between the minimum and maximum insertion. If your seat post were too long, like 150mm it would be too high at the maximum insertion point.