T.W.O

Hussefelt seatpost angle problems?

Shown below is a picture of my seat and the angle it is currently at. I have a hussefelt double clamp seatpost and I can't make the angle change on the seat so that it isn't shooting into my nut sack.

Is the angle of the seat possibly thrown off because of my Marz fork messing with the geo? Or should I still be able to make the angle on it straighter? Thoughts? I've tinkered with it for like 1 hour and it is pissing me off.

rmi
    Still using dork disk.
    If you can't tilt your saddle to how you like it, you should look to other seatposts (ones that offer more adjustability).

Ryan

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Typically, because the Hussefelt groupset is a DH group, the angle is limited on that seatpost. It'll be pretty strong and stiff, but limited for sitting down and pedaling away.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    maybe not a good idea but have you tried turning the seat around the other way on the post?

T.W.O
    Yeah I have tried that. I figured it might just be the adjust-ability of the hussefult seat post. Which is stupid, my moms bike is more adjustable and it is a one clamp system. I was planning on getting a new seat post when I get the money, so I'll just have to hold off till then.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    While your mom's seat is more adjustable, I doubt it would keep your seat in the right place if you were bombing down hill, blew your feet out, and landed right on it. That's where Hussefelt comes in handy! It'll make sure your bike doesn't rape you (completely at least) during a bad wreck