Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mtbr member

How wide are your bars on your AM ride?

I just received my Crank Brothers Opium Bars. They are 780mm wide, and I've been riding them for a bit before i decide if/how much i want to cut. I was just wondering what lengths y'all were riding
    Stop reading my signature. Go ride.

Is not amused
    The bar width and height thread

Good thread there to read. Also there are other threads just search for them.

mtbr member
    Thank you sir
    Stop reading my signature. Go ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbz31 View Post
    Thank you sir
    After using the 760 Chromag OSX i cant go any shorter.

I wouldnt cut on the bar unless you plan to keep it.

mtbr member
    750mm Funn Fatboy. Awesome what it does for control coming from a narrower bar. I've talked all my friends running wider bars (along with shorter stems) and all their first ride impressions are "this is a brand new bike now!"

Big Test Icycles
    710mm Chromag Acute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greedy
    760mm Deity Dirty 30s.
    Addicted to the Classifieds

Double-metric mtb man
    I am only running a 685mm Easton EA70...but it was plenty wide coming off the narrow XC bars that were stock on my original ride (which were ~610 mm). It probably wouldn't hurt me to go wider, but I've got enough tight, twisty trails locally that the slightly narrower bars have some advantages.
    As if four times wasn't enough-> Psycho Mike's 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer Page

Moran? Let your opinion be free -> F88me

Perpetual Hack
    6'2" - your height / shoulder width / reach as well as stem length all make a difference...

750mm (Easton Havoc Carbon)
    50mm 10degree rise stem (Renthal Duo)

michael

mtbr member
    711 Easton Haven

Jungle rider
    685 mm FSA-SLK carbon bars. For me (I am 5', 7'') this is wide & comfortable enough.
    I found this trend of wider and wider bars absolutelly ridiculous. I have seen guys shorter than me sporting 900 mm bars! They look so funny on theyr bikes & really make me laugh!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    711 mm Easton Havens, and I'm 5'10. They seem wide enough to me, but what do I know, they are the widest bars I've ever owned. Reading some of these threads makes me wonder if I should have gone wider.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Not sure I'd want to ride public trails that 750mm bar fits through all of it. At least, not on the east coast.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Thanks for info.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    745 Sunline V Ones with a 50mm stem / ride what feels best

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    711 Haven Carbon and I love it!

mtbr member
    Two bar and stem setups for my 2010 DB Mission with XFusion Vengeance 160's

1) 28.5" Kore Torsion Bars / 70mm 8* Race Face Evolve AM stem = when I feel less downward and more upward inclined, still handles the descents nicely with no complaints at all but climbs better usually I run the forks right at the top end psi (80psi) and the RP23 at about 250psi pro pedal set to 3.

2) 30" Kore Torsion / 50mm 8* Race Face Evolve AM stem = when I want to go gravity runs at the resort or know that the ride is going to be a beast of a downhill at which point I have been running the forks at about 65psi with the slo speed compression turned up a bit more and the rear shock tamed down to about 200psi pro pedal set to 2 or 1 depending.

Doing this transforms how the bike handles and is worth the time for me to switch out. Just dont have the coin to have two bikes so go with this.

meow meow
    i used 711 v1s on my old bike but my new bike came with 680 flat bars and they feel fine. may try out some wider bars but really, i dont miss them.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I have a Race Face evolve 685mm. Just wide enough.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    full size chromag fubar osx... will never another bar or width. They nailed it.

whatever she says gueuze.

My fav

RaceFace Atlas AM. 725mm (28.5"), 3/4" rise and 270g. Perfect and comes in cool colors.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    ^ I'm 5'8, and that's what I use. Feels good, looks good, made of 7075Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Serengetijack View Post
    I found this trend of wider and wider bars absolutelly ridiculous. I have seen guys shorter than me sporting 900 mm bars! They look so funny on theyr bikes & really make me laugh!
    Wide bar trend =/= some short guy on 900mm bars. I'm about your height, and found 680mm bars to be too narrow. Who knows, maybe the rider(s) you saw just needed something to hang their clothes on.
    Last edited by Kyle2834; 09-08-2011 at 04:29 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Just upgraded to Easton Haven Carbon 711mm on my Yeti 575.

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    I currently run 740mm Norco handlebars on my bike. I haven't gotten a protractor out to check the degrees on it and don't think I'll be calling them about it either, but I am highly considering Chromag Fubar OSX bars at the moment. I think I would like bars with less upsweep to them as I get sore hands towards my thumbs on my bike. The style that Chromags has for their sweep/bend seems ideal for me. I considered getting Easton Havoc bars at 20mm rise, but I think that the Chromag 25mm will be ideal as well as I like the current rise on my bike.

mtbr member
    I'm new to the sport, but have been riding almost every day since I got my bike a month ago.

I was at 26 inches and after reading this thread moved my grips out to see if I liked the wider grip. Now I'm at 28 and although it's only an inch on each side, but the leverage I get is night and day. I can rip the bike left and right way easier. I think I will weld on extensions so I can go wider safely, if I don't like it I will cut it back down.

I think I will do pushups over the next week on a tape measure to see where I'm most powerful at and start there.

mtbr member
    +3 on Chromag OSX bars. I ran 685's for years on my trail bikes. Always thought it was the perfect width for aggro trail riding, than gradually up to 710, then 745, now on the 760 OSX's which I always thought was crazy wide for tight trail riding, but I've yet to nail a tree, ok, a couple scrapes of the fist, but haven't stacked yet in tight tree sections from tagging the bars and the payback on sections with wide open speed blasts or burmy, carvy sections added in to a lot of today's built AM trails, it's pretty nice for allowing for greater steering stability in dicy sections and ability to lean the bike to let the side lugs of the tread to fully hook up and power you through the corner. I actually could get away running 780's, but love the feel and sweep of the OSX!
    Ride On!

just ride
    Oct 2006
    *edit*

nevermind I found them.

700mm ENVE Carbon. I came from 660mm and when I moved to 700mm it felt wide. It took a while to get use to but now I want to try 730+.
    Last edited by Tjay; 09-09-2011 at 03:10 PM.

mtbr member
    710mm

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Hey kbz31. I just bumped my Enduro up from 660 to 745 and I'm lovin it. I think 780 would be too wide for me...710 too narrow. 745's perfect for me.

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jgusta View Post
    +3 on Chromag OSX bars. I ran 685's for years on my trail bikes. Always thought it was the perfect width for aggro trail riding, than gradually up to 710, then 745, now on the 760 OSX's which I always thought was crazy wide for tight trail riding, but I've yet to nail a tree, ok, a couple scrapes of the fist, but haven't stacked yet in tight tree sections from tagging the bars and the payback on sections with wide open speed blasts or burmy, carvy sections added in to a lot of today's built AM trails, it's pretty nice for allowing for greater steering stability in dicy sections and ability to lean the bike to let the side lugs of the tread to fully hook up and power you through the corner. I actually could get away running 780's, but love the feel and sweep of the OSX!
    The 2010 OSX bars where 760mm, but the 2011s are actually 780mm. I think I'm going to pick up the 780s. I did push ups with a 78 cm width and it felt comfortable.

mtbr member
    780 Pro Tapers, not sure if i like them but will give it a couple more rides.

DH.FR.0ne
    680mm FSA at the moment. Tempted to get 720-740mm soon to help on the rough sections. I use 740mm bars on my downhill bike- wider bars really help control when the trail gets tricky.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    I had Sunline V1 745mm on my old bike and they were almost too wide (nailed alot of trees around here)

Bought a new Mojo HD with the stock Ibis bars at 725mm and they feel as good as the Sunline's did.

Metal Head Mt. Biker

Big Boy
    711 haven on mine as well. I would go a bit wider, but I have a hard enough time trying to squeeze through the trees as it is. Too much more width could lead to some nasty wipeouts.
    -It's time to shred some mild to moderate gnar!!

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    625 and a steering damper! The benefits of steering control plus not having to worry about hitting trees. Certainly not cheap though.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    bump. I am deciding btw. 725 (race face sixc) and 750 (easton havoc) for my enduro. Have 680s on there right now and def want to try wider. Have 750s on my Dh bike and like them there.

Nickel Havr
    Anyone see these?

Yardstick 915 Bar

Superstar Components - High Spec Parts For Peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by William Blake
    Great things are done when men and mountains meet. This is not done by jostling in the street .

mtbr member
    I just put a Renthal Fatbar on my Enduro @ 800mm/50mm stem, I like the width but tree strikes may be an issue so I'm undecided wether to cut them down or not. I had 725mm/65 before the swap.

better than I deserve
    I`m trying out Raceface Turbine`s 680 and 235g and $35. Seem plenty wide for me.

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by o3zone View Post
    bump. I am deciding btw. 725 (race face sixc) and 750 (easton havoc) for my enduro. Have 680s on there right now and def want to try wider. Have 750s on my Dh bike and like them there.
    SUPER happy with my carbon Havoc bars. Bought them thinking I would trim down, but have left them at 750 and don't see myself changing. Though I ride in SoCal where I rarely have to navigate narrow gaps that wider bars would be an issue. I used to ride in the Midwest, and 750mm bars would have been brutal through the forest.

mtbr member
    now I'm on 800mm Nuke Proof 9/6, tried Renthal 780 and Chromag 780 but didn't like them (Chromag was too stiff - like steel comparing to Nuke Proof, Renthal was in the middle). Strange is that now my ETT seems to me a little long (tried 40/50/70mm stem on all bars). Maybe manufacturers must start to produce shorter frames (ETT) with today's longer handlebars???

mtbr member
    May 2007
    760 Blackspire 808 20mm. Tried Cromag as well and found them too stiff. These have quite a bit of flex in them which won't suit everyone, but personally I love them. Nice sweep and rotated slightly forward give superb control and flickability.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I just recently replaced my race face evolve bars, think they were 28.5 wide, with Deity Black Labels, they're 31.5 or something like that. My frame is a tad to small for me, and the wider bars are making me happier with it. 5'11, on a medium Reign X, stock stem, I think is 70mm.

On the leverage comment, first ride out on my local hike-a-bike "DH" trail. I didn't realized how much more leverage I had, I ended up leaning it into a turn, and washed the entire bike out from under me. I didn't get hurt, so it was awesome lol.

Chubby Chaser
    780 cromag bars, took a little getting use to as they felt too wide for me in the beginning. I noticed I was grabbing the inner part of the grips most of the time so I almost wanted to trim about an inch off on each side. Luckily I didn't do it because now I actually like how wide they are.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I like 725mm for 26" bikes and 750mm for 29" bikes for all-around use.

There is definitely a point where it becomes stupid to go that wide, but narrow bars are horrible. I'm glad those days are behind us.

mtbr member
    bike 1 : 630mm wide

bike 2 : 660mm wide

I tried 700mm before, I didn't like it.
    2010 Specialized Big Hit 2
    2010 Specialized Pitch Pro
    2010 Specialized Tricross Comp
    2011 Specialized Allez Comp

Big Hittin'
    the least i can ride with is 710mm. ive ran 750mm on my dh bike and its great.

my xc/trail bike has a 710 and it feels perfect. depends on your ride style. if you ride aggressive, wide is the only way to go.
    29er's are Goofy

mtbr member
    -went from sunline 737 to 750mm easton's with 70mm stem on my AM bike
    -780 answer with 45mm stem on my dh bike
    expensive cars are a waste of money. Expensive bikes...not so much!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by o3zone View Post
    My buddy has sixc on his enduro. they perfect for trails here.
    I have Chromag osx on both bikes, but cut down to 28 inches on my trail bike because of tight trails here.

mtbr member
    Was using Easton Haven bars 711mm, just got a set of Easton Havoc Carbons at 750mm... We'll see if they need to trimmed a little. I'm going to try them and trim them down 10mm a time.

mtbr member
    750 Easton Havoc's on my SJ'er, love them, one of my favorite upgrades

Gnar
    I was running Protaper 685 for years. Wanted to go with Easton Havens, but 711 didn't seem like all that big of a change. Went with Protaper 720 AM and it's been prefect, no regrets and happy I stayed with Answer Protaper bars.

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by codename47 View Post
    now I'm on 800mm Nuke Proof 9/6, tried Renthal 780 and Chromag 780 but didn't like them (Chromag was too stiff - like steel comparing to Nuke Proof, Renthal was in the middle). Strange is that now my ETT seems to me a little long (tried 40/50/70mm stem on all bars). Maybe manufacturers must start to produce shorter frames (ETT) with today's longer handlebars???
    I'm a little confused by your statement. I understand that all handlebars are going to flex to some degree, but to see that Chromag's feel like steel compared to Nuke Proof seems like an overstatement. I can't say that I would actually enjoy a noticeable flex in any handlebars. In my opinion, not my bar nor my stem should flex. Stiff would be a good word to associate with those two, IMO

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    711 race face sixc

mtbr member
    I use to have protaper 720mm on my AM whip, but recently switched to Chromag 780mm. This has become a more natural feel for me since I started riding more DH, which I have a 780mm. My AM is suited for aggressive gnarly downs, bit more sluggish on the ups. The wider bars has really given me better control. I am 5'10" with long arms, so the wider bars also help me get lower.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I'm 6"2' 230#
    Trance x4
    Bars- loaded Amxc 710mm 25mm rise
    Stem- loaded xlite 90mm
    Forks- 150mm rock shox revelation

And it took me 3 tries to type shox not shocks on my damn iphone

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    700mm truvativ 20mm rise, 75mm truvativ stem

Purveyor of Trail Tales!
    Aug 2005
    Hi Folks,

777mm Spank Spike Evo Handlebar with a 50mm rise coupled with a Thomson Elite X4 50mm Stem. I also add short bar ends into the mix just for good measure!

Take care,

Michael
    If you can't keep the rubber side down......at least smile for the camera!

rebmem rbtm
    720 Specialized Enduro Low Rise

rebmem rbtm
    720 Specialized Enduro Low Rise

mtbr member
    May 2010
    700mm holzfeller world cup bars/65mm stem

Swimming thru the Smog
    Apr 2011
    Im 6'2 riding 760mm (diety dirty 30s) on my enduro... Perfect for me, so much more control, better breathing, and feels more stable. I had these bars on my P1 and opted to go for narrower because of lack of knee clearance

mtbr member
    Bought the Nukeproof Warhead 760 bars and have cut them down to 720.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

kite surfer
    Feb 2007
    It suppose to be up to 10cm wider than your shoulder length!

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    there is no ''secret formula'', get the widest one you can find, and cut it down little by little....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ehigh View Post
    I'm a little confused by your statement. I understand that all handlebars are going to flex to some degree, but to see that Chromag's feel like steel compared to Nuke Proof seems like an overstatement. I can't say that I would actually enjoy a noticeable flex in any handlebars. In my opinion, not my bar nor my stem should flex. Stiff would be a good word to associate with those two, IMO
    sorry, saw it now. I think that if sweeps of Chromag was perfect for me I would stay with it, but it caused me hand pain at descents. I rotated it at almost all possible degree and I didn't like it. Maybe also that Cromag had 25mm rise and Warhed was 38mm, so my posture was more natural (don't need to hold extremely tight or with pressure like bar with uncomfortable sweep/rise)...

mtbr member
    800mm Kore Torsion. Finally got things tuned right and I am no longer going between handlebar widths, I only change out stem lengths between 50mm and 70mm depending on the ride and even that will eventually go down to a 60mm once I find one that works for me.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    760mm nukeproof warhead thinking of cutting down to 740 though.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    745's here. I'd like to go wider, but for the local trails these are as wide as will fit in most places...maybe I need to move...

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    deity is gnarly

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    bad a$$

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Wide rules........

750 mm Havoc carbon bars on the FS AM bike

760 mm Chromag OSX on the Rigid Singlespeed Niner

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rhynohead View Post
    745 Sunline V Ones with a 50mm stem / ride what feels best
    Same here. Feels just right.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    745mm Sunline V1 up from 711mm Easton bars. Only had them for one ride but paired with a 50mm stem they feel pretty good.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I had FUNN Fatboy 800mm low rise bars on my XC bike - but I sold that. I'm putting 750mm DaBomb Apache bars on my new GT Force

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Just switched from 680 to 720 and love it

kite surfer
    Feb 2007
    The wider the bar, shorter stem required!
    Went from 685mm bar / 90mm stem, to 711mm/70mm.
    Works great!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    I currently run a 745 Sunline V1 bar with a Gravity 50 mm stem, but for a lighter, more XC setup I already have 710 Easton Monkey Lite DH with 70mm RaceFace Deus XC prepared.

mtbr member
    710 diabolus on my ragley blue pig..I put on my orange five an atlas FR which is 785, but on my first ride i realised that is too much for the trails i am riding..I will cut it to 740 or 730..

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by codename47 View Post
    sorry, saw it now. I think that if sweeps of Chromag was perfect for me I would stay with it, but it caused me hand pain at descents. I rotated it at almost all possible degree and I didn't like it. Maybe also that Cromag had 25mm rise and Warhed was 38mm, so my posture was more natural (don't need to hold extremely tight or with pressure like bar with uncomfortable sweep/rise)...
    I understand. I feel that handlebars are just another one of those things on a bike that everyone can appreciate because of how many different styles there are. I say this because I've been thoroughly enjoying my Chromag Fubar OSX 780mm bar quite a bit and I'm sure that our geometry, in terms of both our bikes and bodies, is different.

mtbr member
    I just went from ~700 to 777 bars, though with 1cm on each side being taken up by the grip clamp, 757 feels quite nice. They do however look ridiculous, and I have yet to get them into any tight twisty ST with a lot of trees.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Slurry View Post
    I just went from ~700 to 777 bars, though with 1cm on each side being taken up by the grip clamp, 757 feels quite nice. They do however look ridiculous, and I have yet to get them into any tight twisty ST with a lot of trees.
    Wide bars actually helped me tackle single track better. It took less effort to stay planted on the track itself - especially when the track is flanked by ruts. Getting the wide bars in to narrow ST isn't as hard as you'd think it is

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by prancisfena View Post
    Wide bars actually helped me tackle single track better. It took less effort to stay planted on the track itself - especially when the track is flanked by ruts. Getting the wide bars in to narrow ST isn't as hard as you'd think it is
    I'm already used to 'weaving' bars through pairs of trees that sit right outside the trial. I'm sure its 99% in your head, as 7cm is pretty insignificant in actuality. I do seem to catch the bars on my front door when I'm walking the bike outside.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Slurry View Post
    I'm already used to 'weaving' bars through pairs of trees that sit right outside the trial. I'm sure its 99% in your head, as 7cm is pretty insignificant in actuality. I do seem to catch the bars on my front door when I'm walking the bike outside.
    Same problem I had with my 800mm bars. hasn't happened with me on my new bike and 750mm hb's though

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Running Answer 720 AM bars, they feel great, took a ride to get used to coming from a 660.

Old & Slow
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky916 View Post
    Running Answer 720 AM bars, they feel great, took a ride to get used to coming from a 660.
    I just made the same swap, along with replacing a 90mm stem with a Rove AM 70mm. Amazing how much more comfortable it is. Did take a couple of rides to get used to it.

Is not amused
    Just ordered the Chromag Fubars OSX. I'll be going from 685 to 760. Right now my stems at 90mm trying to figure out if I should go to a 75,70,65, or 55 stem.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Just swapped from stock 685mm bars and 90mm stem to the Sunline V1 745mms that kept popping up on chainlove and a 60mm stem. Been on 2 rides so far and I like the switch. Definitely lightened up the front a bit for climbs, but its fairly easy to compensate for with body positioning.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vigla2002 View Post
    The wider the bar, shorter stem required!
    Went from 685mm bar / 90mm stem, to 711mm/70mm.
    Works great!
    Interesting, hadn't thought of this. My current bike the bars are 25in/635mm and I have a long stem because I needed more length on the bike. Like a smaller bike, but I'm just under 6' so I have to raise the seat. Just got a new bike and the bars are 27.5in/700mm and they feel really wide, and the stem is really short. New bike, so it'll take some adjustments (me and the bike) but I suspect I'll be putting a longer stem on it sooner than later, but I'll keep the bars as-is for now.

However, my local trail is called "skullbuster" for a reason, my old bars sometimes felt wide on that trail.. Have to be a bit more careful next time I ride it!

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    750mm raceface atlas

Clueless genius
    Feb 2011
    I'm running 762 mm wide Sunline V1 OS Flat bars. Yeah I like the flat bars, I guess I can't call myself all mountain anymore! But darn it, they're just so darn comfy!
    1994 Cannondale M400 2017 Felt Surplus 30
    1997 Marin Point Reyes 2013 Pivot Mach 5.7

Is not amused
    Figure I will ask in this thread (sorry to thread jack) and not start another redundant thread on something. What stem would be good for my new bars coming in. Facts: 685/90 right now. It's a specialized 90mmflipped so it's basically zero degrees which I prefer. New bar is going to be at 760 to start. I've was looking at Universal Cycles -- Answer Rove AM Stem
    Universal Cycles -- Chromag Ranger Stem
    Universal Cycles -- Easton Haven Stem
    Universal Cycles -- Hope XC/AM Threadless Stem
    and Universal Cycles -- ODI Flight Control All Mountain Stem
    any input? I know it's all personal preference (I'm 5'11 built like an ape) but would like some help and feed back about those stems and which length to try narrow it down to.

Medi
    Easton Havoc Carbon Fiber 750mm - Here's my post on them
    Last edited by medi.hash; 02-13-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    2009 Niner S.I.R. 9
    2012 Spec SJ EVO 29er
    2008 Spec Tri-Cross
    2001 Spec FSR S-Works

http://www.TemporaryObsessions.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoDirt View Post
    I just made the same swap, along with replacing a 90mm stem with a Rove AM 70mm. Amazing how much more comfortable it is. Did take a couple of rides to get used to it.
    I replaced a 100 stem (stock) to a 60/0degree and love it. Also a 2" rise, feels great along with some odi rouges, bike's steering feels comfy and rides great.

is RAD
    730mm on the AM bike.

750's on the DH

neko no basu
    750 (i am 1.83m tall).
    currently running it with 60mm stem, but definitely want shorter (something like 40mm).
    GT force && scott voltage

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Just ordered the Chromag Fubars OSX. I'll be going from 685 to 760. Right now my stems at 90mm trying to figure out if I should go to a 75,70,65, or 55 stem.
    Did you make sure to order the 2011 bar? I say this because I have the 2012 and it's 780mm and I've seen some confusion come of it before.

I know I'll be getting a Chromag stem in the future, no personal experience but it seems to be what I would like. Plus I enjoy having my bar from them as well.

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ehigh View Post
    Did you make sure to order the 2011 bar? I say this because I have the 2012 and it's 780mm and I've seen some confusion come of it before.

I know I'll be getting a Chromag stem in the future, no personal experience but it seems to be what I would like. Plus I enjoy having my bar from them as well.
    Yeah it's the 2011 in black chrome. Universal told me they would have the Chromag Ranger 70mm stem starting late April.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast