mtbr member
    May 2008

how do 5.10's fit

I want to know how 5.10 fit? do you want them tight or loose? same as a pair of sneakers? are the sizes the same between models? looking to pick up a pair of freeriders or impact low. anyone found good deals on either of these shoes?

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by spare link
    I want to know how 5.10 fit? do you want them tight or loose? same as a pair of sneakers? are the sizes the same between models? looking to pick up a pair of freeriders or impact low. anyone found good deals on either of these shoes?
    Mine fit great in my size and I like my shoes tight, but to ask strangers how shoe x is going to fit on your feet is kind of silly and isn't going to help much. The question is do YOU want them tight or loose.

mtbr member
    i would say they fit "true to size." so for me, the size i normally wear fit the best. i can't imagine wanting them loose or tight....i'd want them to fit right.

mtbr member
    They fit true for me.......same size as what i wear in sneakers.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    I just got some Hellcat SPDs in the mail today, I ordered a size 11.5 and I wear a size 11 shoe normally. Should have gotten the 11 as it would have fit perfectly but the 11.5 still feels good on my foot so I'm keeping em. Definitely some nice shoes. I think you'd be fine getting the same size as your normal shoes.

mtbr member
    Same size I wear Vans or other skate shoes, but are a little tighter in the toe box than some others.

Freerider Scribble, btw.

mtbr member
    Fits perfect, true to size!