mtbr member
    Sep 2008

havoc good for dirtjumping?

Hey im looking for a DJ bike and im not that experienced with bikes so does http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2592882/ look like a good bike to dirtjump on.

Seeeriously easy Livin
    that would be a dirt jump bike, I also have a single speed dirtjump bike, and keep in mind, that it isn't very good for anything other than dirtjumping urban and park riding, which is fine if that's all you want to do. If you want a more versatile bike check out some of the all mountain hardtails on this forum. I have 3 other bikes for different riding. So if all you want is a dirtjump bike get that if you actually want to try mountainbiking look elsewhere for a first bike

Seeeriously easy Livin
    also post that ad up in the urban/dirtjump forum on this site to get their thoughts on if its a good bike.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    ok thanks, and i probably want to do some trail. I do this trail where you ride upwards for about 1 hour then you go down with big drops. Ive done it on my shitty walmart bike so i can probably do it on this

Seeeriously easy Livin
    you should probably look for a dirtjumper with gears, and a long enough seattube and seatpost it will make your life a lot easier.