Ride or die

Has anybody ever contacted KS?

Just a quick question. I need to contact Kind Shock about a warranty issue, and have been calling and emailing them for 3 days now with no response what-so-ever. I am curious about whether this type of radio silence is just par for the course with them or what.

I am getting frustrsted with them and would like to know about other experiences.

Thanks in advance.

T.W.O.
    It's been good for me so far but sometime Rick is out of town. Just to make sure you have the right contact I'll pm you with my contact. good luck.

mtbr member
    Hum... If they're too busy to respond, maybe it's because of all the returns. If there are that many returns, what does that say about KS posts?

Just sayin'...
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Yea they have one dude in the US that handles warranty. Pretty par for the course to not hear from them. If you do manage to contact them then Rick is good about handling it.

T.W.O.
    Quote Originally Posted by KTMDirtFace View Post
    Yea they have one dude in the US that handles warranty. Pretty par for the course to not hear from them. If you do manage to contact them then Rick is good about handling it.
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    Hum... If they're too busy to respond, maybe it's because of all the returns. If there are that many returns, what does that say about KS posts?

Just sayin'...
    It doesn't really say anything really. May be they are busy. If they have too many returns they'd be out of business by now, instead they are producing more models. My posts had some problem before and I sent it in, it was taken cared off quickly. I buy my KS post from an Authorized dealer I don't get discount but I'm still a repeat customer. They did something right. Just sayin'

Ride or die
    Quote Originally Posted by KTMDirtFace View Post
    I thought that might be the case. I have the address and all, but am not sure about sending in the post without talking to Rick first to see if I need a reference number or something of the sort.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Did you try contacting them thru Facebook? That we're I contacted Rick when I had issues with my seat post and he was pretty good in responding.

I only use the brake, so I can accelerate all over again...
    ..:: www.THELOBBY09.com ::..