mtbr member
    Jul 2013

New question here. GT force carbon with lefty

I have a GT force Carbon with a carbon lefty on it. I pieced this bike together so it has quite a mix of parts. shimano xt rear derailleur, cannondale cranks, juicy 3 brakes, and shimano shifters, fox float rear shock just to name some of the more expensive stuff. Im going to try to sell it here soon to buy a different toy but I wasn't exactly sure what it would be worth. still in great shape. only has a few minor paint scratches. it dosent have any spectacular wheelset or anything. thanks in advance!

≈ > ♥
    Juicys are yucky. I'll give you $12 for it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    pictures, a way better description would be a better way to start a whats my bike worth thread...

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    I will post some pics of it tonight. I just washed it real good last night because im going to put it on ebay and I didn't wanna take any pics of it when its wet. I just wanted to get a general idea as to where to start since I have never seen a gt force carbon with a carbon lefty on it before, other than mine of course.

mtbr member
    Depends on the market and how quick you want to move it. I just sold a well cared for Niner EMD and it sold in less than a week. But I let it go for easily $100 - $150 less than it was really worth. Everyone wants a deal these days.

I started the price off at half what I paid minus an additional 15% or so.

eBay takes too much of a cut for me these days. Try selling local first. Who knows... maybe you'll get lucky. No shipping and a cash deal. Can't hurt to try.
    The cake is a lie.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    yeah I was going to try to sell it locally first but last bike I tried to sell on craigslist I was getting like 5-10 scam emails a day about it so I gave up and sold it for $500 less than what I wanted to get for it and even what it was worth.