Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Grips "T.H.E. G-4 THIN LINE LOCK ON GRIP"

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Biohazard74 
#1 ·
I just purchased these grips from jensonusa for my pitch. Like the genius I am, I ordered them cause I thought they would look good on my bike and did not check any reviews. Looked this morning for some reviews but could find nothing. Anybody tried them? If not I will post a quick review once I recieve them.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Ooh, I wouldn't have got white ones if i were you. I got some cause, like you i thought they would look cool ..now they're brown and look anything but cool ;)
Can't really tell from the picture, but if they have a grub screw that screws directly into the bars i would suggest buying some different ones.

#5 ·
I have a pair, they feel way to hard and thin to me. But that is a personal thing.

They look good, and I like that the instructions indicate what the proper orientation is.

They are just way to thin for me, I have average hands for a 5'9" male.

Edit: for reference I like Ruffian MX's. Rogues are ok as well but I find them a bit thick.

#6 ·
I have a pair, they feel way to hard and thin to me. But that is a personal thing.

They look good, and I like that the instructions indicate what the proper orientation is.

They are just way to thin for me, I have average hands for a 5'9" male.

Edit: for reference I like Ruffian MX's. Rogues are ok as well but I find them a bit thick.
Thanks man. I'm 5'11" and oversized hands. Probably wouldn't work.

This post has been deleted
#10 ·
evg7773 STIFORPMovie com

Tools to Take ANY Business on the Internet to the NEXT LEVEL
Tools to Take ANY Business to the NEXT LEVEL
THIS is the meat and potatoes of your Stiforp system These tools are designed to help you TRIPLE your income in ANY home based business in the industry EASIER, FASTER, and more DUPLICATABLE than EVER! Be sure to use them to take your business to the NEXT LEVEL!
Tools to Promote Your Stiforp Business
With the most POWERFUL powerline driven system and FAST FILLING forced matrix, these tools will help you share your Stiforp business with others to create another HUGE stream of Income!

With Stiforp, you now have ALL the tools you need to take ANY business to the NEXT LEVEL From landing pages to capture your prospects information, to follow up autoresponders to continuously remind them of your opportunity and get them excited about joining, to live actors and flash movies on your website to help paint a picture of success for your prospects, to advertisements, follow up scripts, a traffic rotator to build multiple businesses at the same time, and so much MORE

And it doesn't stop there As the industry continues to change, we are COMMITTED to always bringing you the best technology, tools, trainings, and other resources that you need to stay ahead of the game and continue to build your business faster, easier, and stronger than ever all at a price that EVERYONE can afford!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.