ram
    May 2010

New question here. Giant STP SS????

Anyone know anything about this bike? I'm pretty tall about 6'3" and like dj and am wondering if anyone has any pointers or ideas for me about this bike?

Zach Kowalchuk
    May 2007
    You should post this in the Urban/DJ/Park section. Rather then the AM and 29er sections.
    At the end of the day, my bike is a bike, whether its made for XC singletrack or DH, I can make it do what I want.

usually cranky
    Quote Originally Posted by zadey1234
    You should post this in the Urban/DJ/Park section. Rather then the AM and 29er sections.
    yes. not an am bike.

I AM I AM
    The STP comes in two sizes, 13.5" and 14.5", with your height you'd be wanting the larger one not the regular.
    I've got an STP but not an SS version, however I'm in the process of converting it at the moment because I don't ride much so decided to go back to SS.

Yes You will get a lot more info in the Urban / DH section of the forum, it's hardly considered an AM bike except for maybe woment who need a low standover.

As biased as I porbalby am owning one I think it's a good bike, however for AM type riding (if you're not into dirt jumping or street etc) you would probably be wiser to choose something else. I'm 5ft7 so I always knew this particular bike would be pretty versatile ans suit me pretty well size wise (ie it has the same ETT as a 16" Trance I was riding previously)