mtbr member
    May 2006

GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...

I am loving my new GG Megatrail!! Smiles from ear to ear after every ride. I went all out on this bike and did a custom paint job and created my own custom decals to make it truly unique. I’ve had several people ask where I got the decals, I basically bought a bunch of different decals in different styles and sizes from a site on Ebay and then when the bike arrived played with the different schemes until I settled on this one. I think it looks really sick, super clean and simple, but bold and poppy at the same time. I think it takes the bike up a notch, as far as aesthetics go.
    GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...-img_20150507_203156-.jpg

I’m totally cool if you want to use my decal scheme, just do me a favor and throw me some props, tag me with a pic of the bike @hombreduro7 or go to my website and buy a custom clock at: TimeToRideusa.com - Home

Listed below are the size and font of each decal along with pics of the placement. Or you can play with different fonts and make it your own.
    Thanks!!

This is for the 2" x 14" decal, Large Downtube Sticker:
    Personalized Bike Lettering Decal Sticker 14" | eBay
    NAME: MEGATRAIL
    COLOR: WHITE
    FONT: IMPACT
    GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...-b.jpg
    GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...-20150503_110017.jpg

This is for the 1" x 7" decal, Toptube Stickers:
    Custom Name Decal Sticker Triathlon Road Bike 1" x 7" | eBay
    NAME: GUERRILLA GRAVITY
    FONT: UNDERGROUND
    GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...-20150501_211633.jpg

If you want to put something on the chainstays, this is what I used, Decals 1/2" x 2.25":
    Custom Name Bike Decals 1 2" x 2 25" | eBay
    NAME: TimeToRideusa.com - Home (Put whatever name you want)
    FONT: ARIAL ITALIC
    GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...-20150501_211524.jpg

I hand cut the little pinstripe on the seatstays from sheet vinyl and copied the stripe that is on top “Megatrail” sticker that GG sent with the bike. So…good luck with that one.
    I got the “I like goin’ fast.” On the top tube from GG. I saw it on their DH bikes and asked for it.
    GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...-20150501_210527.jpg

I just put some sweet frame protectors from AllMountainStyle, super easy and form to the curves really well.
    GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...-20150516_160750_resized_1.jpg
    GG MEGATRAIL - Custom Decals...-20150516_161603_resized_1.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Nice! Someday I will own this bike. Curse the bills...

mtbr member
    So Hot. Hot damn! Call the police and the fireman! Very sharp.

27.5 Endorphin on the way for me, but when I decide to replace the Chilcotin this bike is high on my list. Gotta see what Noel has up his sleeve for the Chilcotin/Delirium replacement in 27.5 also.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Thanks Kent, Congrats on the Endorphin. New bikes are always exciting! You'll have to throw some pics up when you get it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hombreduro View Post
    Thanks Kent, Congrats on the Endorphin. New bikes are always exciting! You'll have to throw some pics up when you get it.
    Looks like it might be late June/early July before they start showing up. Know anyone that wants to buy a nice Mountain Rescue Orange 5010c?

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    WOW - stunning custom to complete that GG. For reference wha size frame?

I've been toying with the idea of demoing this bike as Im in the backyard here in CO. Have had some emails w Will and he's been awesome. Now - gotta go give one a ride after this and your review thread. Especially as I just spend some time and the Newmad3 in Sedona.

Such a cool bike and build.

Cheers

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Kamper11, this is a size small. I'm 5-8 and it fits perfect. I'm usually a medium (or even large sometimes in Santa Cruzes). You should definitely demo one. for me I believe it is the perfect bike. Let's me do all my everyday riding in the "Trai"l (150mm) mode and still has that magic feeling on the DH, but then it has the "Beast" mode for when I want to hit more purely DH stuff. Getting rained out this weekend, but I think I'm still gonna try to hit a trail this afternoon.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Appreciate the review and perspective - i almost grabbed one for demo yesterday - but weather has been such crap in CO. Hope to once there's a nice window where I can ride my fave trails. Im 5'7" so small should be it. Cheers and keep on megatrailing!

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    Looks Great Dude! Thanks for the heads up. I have a Bronson and was looking to do some customization with decal in the near future.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JbernardDanville View Post
    Looks Great Dude! Thanks for the heads up. I have a Bronson and was looking to do some customization with decal in the near future.
    Those Bronsons are nice. Check out AllMountainStyle.com for some pretty sweet frame protection. The camo ones are pretty rad, there's some bronsons in the pic sections that look pretty sweet.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hombreduro View Post
    Those Bronsons are nice. Check out AllMountainStyle.com for some pretty sweet frame protection. The camo ones are pretty rad, there's some bronsons in the pic sections that look pretty sweet.
    Just placed an order with Allmountainstyle. Thanks for the info hombreduro.
    http://kevinboyer.zenfolio.com/

*2015 Knolly Warden...Custom Build*
    *2014 Knolly Endorphin...Custom Build*