mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Funn Fatboy handlebars and other Funn stuff

These things are light! 280grams for an aluminum bar? 750mm too..sounds pretty cool. Also saw the funnduro stem whcih looked sick, anyone know much about Funn? They seem to have it together, but ive never heard of them. THanks!

mtbr member
    I've seen those and they look nice. Not too many options for wide, light, higer rise bars. I was going to get them but decided on the Spank 777 instead (awesome bars). The Fatboys would have been my 2nd choice though, I'd say give them a try they look solid.

Johnny Dependable
    I just got a pair of the funn fatboy 29.5 x 1.2" riser bars and a matching 45mm, 7 degree funn rippa stem from outside outfitters. Light, strong and affordable. Outside outfitters had the best price, as usual. They had all 3 sizes in stock (.6", 1.2", 2").

mtbr member
    I run the fatboys with a thomson stem. About half the price of sunlines/chromags I was looking at and nearly identical specs. Love em!

mtbr member
    May 2007

Milewide Sports

Quote Originally Posted by kneetowaist View Post
    These things are light! 280grams for an aluminum bar? 750mm too..sounds pretty cool. Also saw the funnduro stem whcih looked sick, anyone know much about Funn? They seem to have it together, but ive never heard of them. THanks!
    Milewide Sports in Flagstaff is the new US distributor for FUNN products. Great operation, give them a look online

usually cranky
    funn makes some nice stuff, they dont get much love though, mostly european i think.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I second B-Kul. Their stuff is great, light and cheap! Looks sick too- Enjoying my fatboy bars, my only concern being that they;ll snap due to some poor Quality control, since I had never heard of the brand. All good feedback puts me more at ease.
    Just ordered the Funnduro stem to go with the bars..Will post pics

mtbr member
    I have some Funn Full Bore 2" riser bars and they are fine.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I run the stem and bars! Awesome combo with no complaints!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Sam Hill used to run Funn till he signed with Renthal. Their stuff is great. I've been hammering the same fat boys for 3 years and they're still going strong. Nice bend and sweep too.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    i just got funn's soljam stem and it is chunky light! it's well made, stiff and comparatively lightweight. now i'm looking to get funn's fatboy handlebars and viper pedals.

good, quality stuff.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Love the Fat boy's too. Made the jump from 710 to 750 on two bikes, one w .5" rise and the other a 1.5" rise both great and 2 yrs no probs!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I got my Funn Fatboy's 2 years ago and several hundred miles later and a few pretty good wipeouts, they are still going strong. Under $50 and no complaints. Great product and even better value.