mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Freeride Catamount - Change of Operating Days for September to Close

In an effort to appeal to a wider range of riders, we will changing our primary operating days from Saturdays to Sundays starting the weekend of September 5th and ending on October 3rd (the last riding weekend of the 2010 season). We will NOT be open on Saturdays...just Sundays.

So this coming Saturday...August 28th...will be our last Saturday of normal operations.

For the Labor Day Weekend, we are going to be open for riding both Saturday, September 4th and Sunday, September 5th.

Regards,
    The Freeride Catamount Team

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Nice! See ya on the 4th and them hopefully one or two Sundays before the end of the month too.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Outstanding...see you on the 4th.

I hope you can come out and race on September 26th. It is a lot of fun and we usually have a pretty competitive field of competitors.

Regards,
    James

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Alright, who's showing this weekend? Owen's gonna have enough beer for all of us at his tent

I'm shooting for Saturday and maybe, just maybe, Monday.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Hate to be a party pooper with regard to beer but we are not allowed to have alcohol on the grounds

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

I knew that but it sounded good. Didn't it?

See ya tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Totally successful day yesterday! My (11 year old) daughter was pumped pulling off nonstop top to bottom runs although Streamline gave her some problems.

Gonna try to make it back up tomorrow and at least one more time before the race on the 26th (which I'm planning on being there for too) if life doesn't get in the way.

What do we have to do to get more riders on the hill? I realize it's a holiday weekend and people have their own things going on but I was hoping to see it more crowded than it was on opening day...