mtbr member
    Mar 2008

fox dhx rc4 mounting hardware

hi guys! my 09 titus el guapo has a fox rp23 installed, the rp23 came in stock with frame. Once i buy a fox dhx rc4, will i still need to buy new mounting hardware? or is it possible to just transfer the ones from the rp23 to the dhx rc4? thanks in advance!
    Ibis MOJO 08
    Titus EL GUAPO 09

boxcar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_128 View Post
    hi guys! my 09 titus el guapo has a fox rp23 installed, the rp23 came in stock with frame. Once i buy a fox dhx rc4, will i still need to buy new mounting hardware? or is it possible to just transfer the ones from the rp23 to the dhx rc4? thanks in advance!
    you can transfer the hardware. both shocks use half-inch eyelets. pull the old hw with a large screw extractor, reinstall in the RC4.

however it is nice to get new hardware just so you can more easily swap shocks should you want/need to.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mtn.skratch View Post
    you can transfer the hardware. both shocks use half-inch eyelets. pull the old hw with a large screw extractor, reinstall in the RC4.

however it is nice to get new hardware just so you can more easily swap shocks should you want/need to.
    thank you very much!! and another thing, what spring would you suggest i buy, i weigh about 170 pounds and do aggressive all mountain, should i get a 350 spring or a 400? thanks!
    Ibis MOJO 08
    Titus EL GUAPO 09

boxcar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_128 View Post
    thank you very much!! and another thing, what spring would you suggest i buy, i weigh about 170 pounds and do aggressive all mountain, should i get a 350 spring or a 400? thanks!
    yo, check out this website.

TF Tuned Shox - Spring Calculator