Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    The RC2 damper is unreal. Great bump control and a huge range of adjustment. Feels like riding a single crown boxer

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sure_is View Post
    The RC2 damper is unreal. Great bump control and a huge range of adjustment. Feels like riding a single crown boxer
    You mean RC2DH?

...and it is especially great with coil.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    So I have had a couple of rides on the 2013 55 CR's. They are set at 150 mm and fitted to a giant reign. So far I have found the forks to be AMAZING! My expectations of this fork have been well exceeded. The were smooth as butter straight out of the box. The large bump performance is incredible, very progressive. I can run the fork at a pressure that will let me use full travel bit still be compliant on small bumps and not dive like a submarine under brakes. I rode the fork on familiar trails and I have never felt the front tire to be so 'in touch' with the dirt. The control of the damping in. The compression and rebound has such control. I had much less arm pump at the end of 10 minute downhill sections. In summary these forks outperform my current fox 36 float by a large margin. The only compromise is a 200gram increase in weight. The forks were about 30 % cheaper than a 36 and come with a 2 YEAR! Warranty and the factory recommended service interval is 100 hours. If anyone is looking for a simple but burly 130,150,or 170mm fork you need to consider the 55 RC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2