USB Rep'n

Fork Choice Paralysis..help?

Really just looking for advice since Ive read reviews and think I know what I would be getting with any of these....okay, here are the choices and prices

Zoke Z150 FR SL (used) $200
    Zoke AM SL (new) $375
    Zoke AM 1 (used) $300 (running the 110-130 now, I want 150)
    Pike 454 (new) $430
    Nixon Super (new) $350 (not too sure on this one)

The thing is that I have been steadily adding weight to my Heckler and want to keep things from getting worse (recently put some Outlaws on - great wheels but not super light). Im not too big at 5-9" 165# and Im pretty smooth having been a hardtailer/bmx'er all along. I can go TA or QR with the Outlaws so no biggie there.

Bottom line, my riding is generally limited to 6' and under drops or drops to nice trannies. For a combo of weight, performance, and price, which way would you go?
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

livin' large
    I've always been a fan of Marzocchi forks

I'd steer clear of the nixon, a buddy of mine had one briefly no end of grief and not very plush, he took it back to the shop and got a fox 36, which are really nice, unfortanately really expensive.
    it tied the room together man!

Fort Valley = Gnarl Fest
    My brother has a Z150sl and totally loves it. He rans that on the front of his bullit when we trail ride. He also used it at snowshoe. It is a pritty stong fork (for its size) and a well proven design. Its a pritty sweet fork, light and pritty long travel and well priced at $200. His other fork is a Jr. T which is pritty intese for some of our longer rides.

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll_Jockey
    My brother has a Z150sl and totally loves it. He rans that on the front of his bullit when we trail ride. He also used it at snowshoe. It is a pritty stong fork (for its size) and a well proven design. Its a pritty sweet fork, light and pritty long travel and well priced at $200. His other fork is a Jr. T which is pritty intese for some of our longer rides.
    thanks guys. went with the z150 fr sl, $165 off ebay! Im stoked.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!