mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Foes LTS Large frame

Hello,
    I wondered if many people on here have a Foes LTS large frame bike?
    Here is a picture of mine. It is a 1997 with a downhiller fork.It is in excellent condition.
    I also wondered why these seem to be rarely seen? Does anyone know how many were made? Thanks Stephen

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/w...shulu/foes.jpg

Beer Swilling Clyde
    That's a unique rig you have there, I've been riding for over a decade and have never seen one of those in person. That doesn't even look like the pics of that model I remember seeing. It has a body like on of those flying V guitars with a hole cut through it, possibly a prototype? Foes is a very quality brand though, they've been around since the beginning of gravity riding and are known as great frames. You could probably thrash that thing for another decade without cracking it!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    gorg... buddy... there's an entire foes forum!
    those LTS's are pretty nice, original long travel and monocoque at a time when it wasn't done by many.
    If steel is real then aluminium is supercallafragiliniun!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Thank you both for your comments and yes I now see the Foes forum.
    I just posted something there, so maybe I can find out something. It is a cool looking bike and the flying V guitar by Gibson did in fact come to mind. Kinda makes me want to string it up and play it!!! Thanks again, Stephen