Resident Newbie
    Jun 2007

First trail ride! I'm hooked!

I just went on my first trail ride at the lake near my house. I wasn't sure if I was ready because I'm only riding 5 miles at a time on the road even though it is hilly around my place. I've got to say I'm hooked! I don't even want to ride on the road anymore! I would have hesitated to try trails if it weren't for the encouragement on this forum. Thanks for the help getting started, It's only begining. I'm already planning my next ride for when I get back from Ocean City.

I endorse self propulsion
    you're welcome.

(i'm assuming this was an all mountain trail ride and not a regular trail ride)
    "Pops trippin', he want me to ask for my bike back. You know I wouldn't trip."

s62
    mtbr member
    enjoy! Hope you've got $$$ or patience, as you'll get hooked on getting more and better This is a great addiction. Have fun!

ride hard take risks
    Thats awesome just keep it in the dirt.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

40 & Fast
    Glad your having fun; thats what it's all about.
    Dirt is so much more fun; I like technical trails as it keeps me focused on the ride and living in the moment. I come home stoked from the ride instead of worn out from hammering miles on the roads.
    Ride hard, Drag the broken pieces back, Share lusty tales of adventure & Tell everyone, " I almost stuck the landing".