mtbr member
    Jul 2013

Female MTB Apparel/Accessories

I am very new to mountain biking and I rode on my first trail yesterday. I had so much fun and would definitely do it again.
    But I have an issue. My crotch hurts. HA go figure. My boyfriend who was an avid mountain biker 5 years ago did suggest for me to get padded shorts but I declined since I though that since I do crossfit, nothing will hurt as much. But it does.

I want to get reviews from women who had bought women's mountain bike apparel and what their reviews are on certain padded shorts, gloves or high socks etc. Basically I just want to know what women out there think about the best clothing or accessories they have bought that they deem worth paying the price for. I just dont want to buy expensive clothing or accessories out of the whim without knowing how people really thought about the durability or performance of the product is.

If you could please kindly give me your input. I live in Florida and will mostly be going on trails down here, its mostly sandy and hot..So maybe anyone who has an input on summer apparel will work.

Thank you so much in advance! hope to hear from you!

Off the back...
    You'll likely get a better response by posing this question in the Women's Lounge subforum.

Edit: Oh ****! Raised from the dead...