mtbr member
    Mar 2015

Fair price..? (2017 YT Capra)

Hello, I haven't posted on this forum in a long time and I'm sorry if this thread doesn't belong in the "All mountain" category.
    A year ago I bought my first full suspension bike - 2017 YT Capra Al Comp. It ended up being too much of a bike for me. I never fell in love with it which lead me to stop riding that much. I want to get rid of it, buy an appropriate bike and finally get back to riding everyday again. Question is, what would be an appropriate price to sell it for? I haven't ridden it a lot, didn't beat it, washed it and maintained it well. There are a few scratches as you would expect, but the parts which tend to take a beating like the down tube were protected by an AMS frame guard. I'm planning to do a full service of the bike in the near future. It cost around 3k euros when it was new. No parts have been damaged, upgraded or replaced. Keep in mind new YT model range in right around the corner. What should/could I sell it for?

Thanks

Short-Change-Hero
    Looks like YT's site is having issues right now but they are blowing everything out. Take a look at their site and see how much their have the AL Comp on sale for and then shoot for a little lower than that price.

mtbr member
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    Looks like YT's site is having issues right now but they are blowing everything out. Take a look at their site and see how much their have the AL Comp on sale for and then shoot for a little lower than that price.
    I think their website is under maintenance because they are launching their new model range in the near future.