Muhuhahaha

New question here. Enduro, dakar xam 1.0 or hifi

Plan on saving up some money to get into a FS bike. Will be coming from a rockhopper. Looking around the 2000 mark. I have desided on Spec. Enduro, Jamis XAM 1.0 or the Gary Fisher HiFi. Spec wise they are very close. Pros are Spec.Enduro is from a good company that puts alot of reserch into thier bikes, Jamis XAM 1.0 I can get a disscount on the msrp so it's the best bang for the buck, HiFi has the G2 geomtry. All of these seem to get great reviews from this site and posts that I have read. What are your guys thought on these and which do you think would be a better bike for agressive trail riding. These are the ones I have desided on I am not going to look at cannondale,SC or anything else. So please stick to these models only. Thanks

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    i think you must go with an enduro, when you get on the bike you'll instanly feel at home. Besides the bike seems to eat everyting you server him. i pedals so well up hill and rips every downhill. Its a true do it all bike, from xc tot bikepark use.
    my 2c

Muhuhahaha
    ok one vote for the enduro.

s62
    mtbr member
    the dakar, just because I really liked the few I test rode, and I really, really like the one I just got in the mail. Mind you, mine is an XLT 2.0, not an XAM, so I dunno how the differences play out, but Jamis makes beautiful bikes of great quality, and they do run a bit cheaper. If you have the cash, though, why not get an Enduro SL 2008? However, the Jamis won't let you down, I promise.

Muhuhahaha
    Well my friend just bought the XAM 1.0. So when he gets his I will test ride it to see if I like it. Otherwise still looking at these 3.