mtbr member
    Jan 2012

DMR V12 bushing size

Hello.

My left dmr v12 mag developed some play and I thought I'd rebuild it. I went to my local hardware store and picked up new cartridge bearings that go on the outside side. However the play did not go away.

So I'm guessing its the other side's plain bushing that's gone. What I'm talking about is this:
    DMR Pedal Bushings | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

I asked in the hardware store but they did not have anything like this, and even if they did I don't know the exact size measurements of the part to get an exact replacement. Also to remove the original from the pedal it has to be damaged and it will be ruined afterwards, leaving me with no pedals until I replace the part.

I'm trying to avoid ordering from CRC for such a small part just because the shipping costs will be more than the item itself!

Anyone happen to know the exact measurements of the DMR v12 bushings? I might try to have someone make me one if it's cheap.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Update: It seems like the measurements are 12(inner)x14(outer)x10(width)

I turned the whole city upside down... Nobody has them... Ordered from CRC now I have to wait a week with a clicky pedal until they get here