mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Descending - Nomad mk2 vs The Following?

I've currently got a 100mm 29er xc/trail bike plus a 26in Nomad mk2. I don't really have any complaints with either, but I'm considering a change and getting The Following from Evil. From what I've read, I won't be giving up much on the climbing front with the new bike compared to the Tallboy (I don't race XC), but does anyone know how The Following will decend compared to the Nomad mk2?

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Following will do fine you can ask people in Evil Bikes section if you have more questions.New geo bikes are scary how well they can handle things.From what i've heard Following is just like 29er Uprising and that bike can go downhill very well.I've rided (well raced tbh) on nomad 2 once and he did handle things very well (outside being quite low bb).

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryltar View Post
    Following will do fine you can ask people in Evil Bikes section if you have more questions.New geo bikes are scary how well they can handle things.From what i've heard Following is just like 29er Uprising and that bike can go downhill very well.I've rided (well raced tbh) on nomad 2 once and he did handle things very well (outside being quite low bb).
    Check out the Evil Following threads on the forum under bike manufactures. A couple of posts by guys that have a Following and Nomad3. They prefer the Following. It may take some reading but their is alot of comparison info on the Evil forum.