mtbr member

Crank Brothers Remote kit

Hi,

I have a CB Joplin 4 with a remote and after cleaning the black cable housing of dirt using WD40 the other night I have screwed up by cutting too much off the frayed wire cable so now my issue is that the damn cable is too short for me to clamp it in back into position, doh hindsight!

Now I've recently noticed that the CB Kronolog has a remote that can be purchased separately, but does anyone know if it is compatible with the CB Joplin 4 please or will the cable be too short as it attaches to the middle of the post on the Kronolog as opposed to the top on the Joplin?

Matt.
    I ate all my carrotts when I was a little boy, so why do I need these lights to see in the dark???

Picture Unrelated
    That is designed for any cable housing. I would personally use shift housing probably 4mm, but it will work with anything. Housing can be bought by the foot at any bike shop.

Stop using WD-40 on your bike. Start using Shimano SIS-SP41 Shift Cable Grease on your cables.
    Don't you hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus?

mtbr member
    Cheers for that, I've now ordered 2m of black 4mm housing and a Jagwire 1.1mm Slick shift cable and just saved myself at least 15, muchas grassyass!
    I ate all my carrotts when I was a little boy, so why do I need these lights to see in the dark???