mtbr member

Comparable handlebar to Sunline V1

Hi guys.

It seems that my favourite handlebar has now ended production. Does anyone know of any bars with similar metrics (ie width, sweep, etc) to the Sunline V1 OS? Preferably flat, but minimal rise would be ok too.

Thanks in advance
    Shalom

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I went with a raceface atlas and trimmed it down. no problems coming from my uncut v-one bars.

edit: the lowrise ones:
    Race Face Atlas Low Rise Handlebar 2012 > Components > Handlebars and Stems > Mountain Bike Handlebars | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop

mtbr member
    Great! Thanks jojo. I will look into them.

Finally stateside again
    the new easton havoc 35 is awesome. i love mine and it has made a huge difference in stiffness on the bike. if not i am sure easton has a bar that will fit your liking

mtbr member
    Thanks mzorich. Currently looking at some of Chromag's offerings. Not sure I can be bothered replacing a perfectly good stem when I just need a bar. I will definitely keep them in mind though for the next bike!

Finally stateside again
    i actually have a chromag osx bar on my dh bike. its a good bar and have no complaints about it. you might actually be able to pick up a 2012 easton havoc carbon bar ( 31.8) for pretty cheap right now since they moved up to the 35 this year. also another great carbon bar is the answer pro taper. never actually used one but i know a lot of people in the AM community love them. how wide do you want your bars to be cuz that can limit your bar size if you where to go carbon or not?