There's no app for this.

Any Devinci Remix 3 owners here?

Just dumped my old Enduro, need a replacement ride. The Remix seems to fit the bill best.

Looking for opinions on climbing and any other handling characteristics?

TIA, Jim

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Jim, Remix is a great bike but not sure it's that much different then your old Enduro. Climbing it works great but the front can be a bit light on steep uphill. Suspension works really well for technical pedaling uphill, it will absorb everything without spinning. Downhill, the very slack head angle is very helpful. The suspension has a tendency to be a bit choppy on small hits but otherwise is very very plush. The frame itself is a work of art. The needle bearing are a beauty and there you can push grease in the main pivot just like a car.

Overall, a great bike but I don't think it will be a night and day difference in riding versus your 03 Enduro!

Hope this helps.

There's no app for this.

Thanks Banzai...

I may have to look into selling off the big bike and then the Nomad. I've e'd a local Banshee dealer on the Pyre for cost. A$ usual, look$ like I'm headed into the $trato$phere for co$t on a $econd bike.

Why is that?

Jim

There's no app for this.

Thanks Banzai...

I may have to look into selling off the big bike and then look at the Nomad. I've e'd a local Banshee dealer on the Pyre for cost. A$ usual, look$ like I'm headed into the $trato$phere for co$t on a $econd bike.

Why is that?

Jim

TNC
    noMAD man

Jim, you have a Nomad?

Quote Originally Posted by JimC.
    I may have to look into selling off the big bike and then the Nomad. I've e'd a local Banshee dealer on the Pyre for cost. A$ usual, look$ like I'm headed into the $trato$phere for co$t on a $econd bike.

Why is that?

Jim
    And you're thinking of selling? Just curious to find out why. I'm always curious what other geezers are thinking.

There's no app for this.

I figured some Texan...

j/k tnc.

I love the Knolly, it simply is flawless. At 46.4 lb, it wears me out pedalling so I keep it for DH/FR and bike parks right? but I'm 59 and don't need a catastrophic crash, even though I love to ride the bike.

Can't afford a $5-6K second bike so may have to bite the bullet. Right now I'm not sure except the Enduro wasn't much fun to ride due to the low BB and local trails. A fix of fork/shock was too much loot to dump into the Comp. I sold it. Now I'm in a serious pickle.

I dunno, I'll keep you posted while I dig myself a nice deep hole. The good news is I can build strength and have fun on the Knolly in the interim.

Jim

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Funny, we are having a geezer conversation here! Well, sure I'm a younger geezer then both of you TNC and Jim but since I'm passed mid point I consider myself in the group! hahaha