mtbr member

Anay Santa Clarita riders out there?

Sunday mornings are my main ride time, always looking for some one to ride with.
    Liven large in XM's sonic temple!
    When all else fails, just blame it on childhood issues.
    enjoying life behind bars.

Neg reppers r my biatches
    there is a GREAT group of guys I have ridden with who ride ALL THE TIME....and have a very, very organized ride schedule email system. seems like most of them are Santa Clarita cats.

the website it www.clubmtb.com

great bunch of guys

Bianchi Fan
    Mar 2004
    Call or stop by and talk to Roger at Newhall Bike Co. 661-284-6187 They do a Wed. night ride @ 6ish, not sure where they are going this week though. Great bunch of people that ride with the NBC crew. Also check http://www.clipdin.com/ a lot of SCV riders on here.

J

mtbr member

Smile

Check out "teamkarma.50megs.com" I live in Granada Hills and have met up with them at Hummingbird Trail at Rocky Peak and have been riding with them for 3 months now. Most of the guys live in the valley and we have regular Sunday morning rides on the different trails of Sta.Monica & San Bernardino.

The group consist of x-country riders & all mountain/light free-ride rider ( which I am one of ). Just last Sunday we rode down at Viper trail right by the 5 & 14 freeway! Check out the website, show up & lets ride!