Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 5812
  1. #2951
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbnozpikr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,684
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    I posted a wrapped frame here not so long time ago, here is she built.
    It looks better without the wrapping.

    Nice looking build.
    2012 Intense M9
    2012 Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon
    2008 Look 595
    2007 Custom Litespeed Sewanee

  2. #2952
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    113
    Ironbike1,
    My brother and I have both had the warrior and love them. i broke mine pretty good but his is still running strong.

  3. #2953
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbnozpikr View Post
    It looks better without the wrapping.

    Nice looking build.
    Thank you. Some of the components are not "hardcore enough" for a true AM HT, but they are perfectly okay for my needs.

  4. #2954
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by RoelantVDL View Post
    Here's my Chameleon.
    It's freshly built up. Components aren't all very bling but they get the job done. After reading some of the posts here it seems I might get flamed for not using a chainguard. I have a K-Edge dirt3 chain catcher and I want to see first if it helps at all while staying with triple rings...

    I love the Sektor. Its cheap and works superbly with the frame.

    Build configuration:
    Frame: Santa Cruz Chameleon XL 2010 - White
    Forks: Rock Shox Sektor RL Dual Position Coil 150-120mm, 20mm axle, X-Firm spring
    Chainguide: K-Edge chain catcher inside of granny ring
    Headset: Hope
    Wheels: Mavic XM321 on Shimano XT hubs
    Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 2.5 - triple compound in the front, 60a in the rear.
    Brakes: Magura Louise 203mm front and Shimano XT Trail 2012 203mm rear
    Cranks: Shimano Deore Hollowtech II
    Pedals: Truvativ Holzfeller
    Shifters: Shimano SLX
    Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
    Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow
    Cassette: Shimano SLX 9 speed
    Stem: Truvativ AKA 70mm
    Bars: Truvativ Holzfeller
    Seatpost: Thomson Elite
    Saddle: Funn

    Total weight: A hair less than 14 kg.
    Please leave comments if you have'm
    That is just brilliant!
    I've been looking for someone with the same fork. Only difference is I've got the 15mm thru-axle.

  5. #2955
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Thank you. Some of the components are not "hardcore enough" for a true AM HT, but they are perfectly okay for my needs.
    Did you get a weight for it? Don't see many red bikes with that bright of a color, nice!

    Didn't even notice till now it was 27.5... Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by the_owl
    Everytime you ride in mud, god kills a kitten.

  6. #2956
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by stiingya View Post
    Did you get a weight for it? Don't see many red bikes with that bright of a color, nice!

    Didn't even notice till now it was 27.5... Cool!
    Thank you. Yes, the color turns heads. Believe or not, I have not run into any suitable scale yet - even my favorite LBS does not have one, but it feels quite lightweight.

  7. #2957
    FireEye Shortfuse 380
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54



    Build configuration:
    Frame: 1998 Raleigh M400
    Forks: Manitou 4
    Chainguide: None(yet)
    Headset: ??90mm rise
    Wheels: Mavic XM 317(not pictured, still mavics but they are my commuter wheels)
    Tires: WTB Velociraptor (intense micro knobby in picture)
    Brakes: Canti 983 in the Front... Generic V-brake in the rear
    Cranks: Shimano XT
    Pedals: Wellgo Platform
    Shifters: 1X8 (Shimano Deore XT)
    Front Derailleur: None
    Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
    Cassette: Shimano XT
    Bars: No name 2" rise
    Seatpost: No name
    Saddle: Ritchey

    Most of the parts I built this bike with were powder coated black and I cant remember the models...It was all sorts of colors when I finished building it so I disassembled it and had the parts coated gloss black.

  8. #2958
    Australia = phun
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    405
    No offence intended, but what was your excuse for posting in the AM HT section? What's up with the slicks?

  9. #2959
    Blue Pig
    Reputation: Blksocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,553
    This is so silly.
    Ragley Blue Pig

  10. #2960
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Blksocks View Post
    This is so silly.
    funny......

  11. #2961
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,422
    Blksocks, way to make a new poster feel Welcome!
    Does the picture really bother you that much?
    Maybe your time would be better spent giving him a more concise explanation
    than being a**.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  12. #2962
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudviking View Post
    Blksocks, way to make a new poster feel Welcome!
    Does the picture really bother you that much?
    Maybe your time would be better spent giving him a more concise explanation
    than being a**.
    Agreed.

  13. #2963
    Braugh Bro.
    Reputation: Buggyr333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    443
    Why don't we just make a "Post your ALL MOUNTAIN hardtail thread"

  14. #2964
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyr333 View Post
    Why don't we just make a "Post your ALL MOUNTAIN hardtail thread"
    Why not a HARDTAIL forum outside of the All Mountain Forum?

  15. #2965
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Isis01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29
    I say Kudos to Mace350. He's rollin old school and makin it work. That there is where "All Mountain Hardtails" stated anyway. I'd much rather see a guy on one of those riding proud than some poser with a fancy rig that sits in his garage.
    And not that is has anything to do with anything, but at least he could figure out how to post pics, unlike myself...
    If I were faster, I would win

  16. #2966
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    28
    Here’s my semi-budget/left over bike parts On One 456 Carbon.











    Build configuration:
    Frame: 2011 On One 456 Carbon
    Forks: Rockshox Revelation RLTi Dual position air 20mm maxle
    Wheels: Some sort of DT Swiss set up (I forget!)
    Tires: Prototype schwalbe hans dampfs
    Brakes: Elixr CRs (worst brakes ever)
    Cranks: Shimano LX
    Pedals: HT AE01
    Shifters: Shimano XT 3x9
    Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
    Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
    Cassette: Shimano XT
    Bars: Sunline 745s
    Seatpost: Some sort of Easton
    Saddle: WTB

    I really like it so far. It is my first hard tail. Definitely a little different from my Nomad.

  17. #2967
    FireEye Shortfuse 380
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54
    Hey I can take it, that is my AM bike and unfortunately that is the only picture I had that showed the entire bike...Here is a pic from a race in SRSP last week. There were alot of upset faces behind me on $1000+ rigs...Can't really say anything there though as I have that in mine anyway, I just love this bike, Oh and I never dismounted during the race...



    I might be at White Clay this weekend, maybe I'll get a better picture...

    Edit: I ride this bike to work during the week, that is the reason for the slicks...

  18. #2968
    Blue Pig
    Reputation: Blksocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudviking View Post
    Blksocks, way to make a new poster feel Welcome!
    Does the picture really bother you that much?
    Maybe your time would be better spent giving him a more concise explanation
    than being a**.
    I like these replies. Did you neg me too? How about you, John Barrett? You two have no idea what I was considering silly and internet attack me

    I was referring to, icalebkim's comment and all other comments similar to his. No offense, Icalebkim! I was also expecting someone to comment on the bike and it's HA, v-brakes, and stem. Those types of posters are fun to ride on.

    Mistakes happen.
    Ragley Blue Pig

  19. #2969
    Blue Pig
    Reputation: Blksocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace350 View Post
    Hey I can take it, that is my AM bike and unfortunately that is the only picture I had that showed the entire bike...Here is a pic from a race in SRSP last week. There were alot of upset faces behind me on $1000+ rigs...Can't really say anything there though as I have that in mine anyway, I just love this bike, Oh and I never dismounted during the race...



    I might be at White Clay this weekend, maybe I'll get a better picture...

    Edit: I ride this bike to work during the week, that is the reason for the slicks...
    I like your Raleigh more.
    Ragley Blue Pig

  20. #2970
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyr333 View Post
    Why don't we just make a "Post your ALL MOUNTAIN hardtail thread"
    + million!

    Seems like the most obvious fix! (too bad a mod couldn't just change the name of this thread so it's clear)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_owl
    Everytime you ride in mud, god kills a kitten.

  21. #2971
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Blksocks View Post
    I like these replies. Did you neg me too? How about you, John Barrett? You two have no idea what I was considering silly and internet attack me

    I was referring to, icalebkim's comment and all other comments similar to his. No offense, Icalebkim! I was also expecting someone to comment on the bike and it's HA, v-brakes, and stem. Those types of posters are fun to ride on.

    Mistakes happen.
    No I didn't neg rep you, if I had it would have been signed Loudviking.
    And I haven't neg repped anybody since I have joined this site.

    Way I see it is when you are new, the excitement to post, or
    post up your ride in the forums is fun, and there is trepidation when
    you are new about what to say, or if your ride is good enough to be seen.
    But then to have to worry about if you posted in the wrong area is B.S.
    I haven't been on here long, but I can remember getting hell because of
    where I posted my bike for the first time. Fortunately I could give a crap about
    ill spirited people, and apparently the poster feels the same. But I feel ALL, not just
    you, could be a little more pleasant with a new poster, and keep them around awhile.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  22. #2972
    Michigan Wolverine
    Reputation: RaptorTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by steve c View Post
    Here’s my semi-budget/left over bike parts On One 456 Carbon.



    I really like it so far. It is my first hard tail. Definitely a little different from my Nomad.
    I generally dislike red bikes, but dang those 456 carbons look good in red. Hopefully I can get my hands on one in the future.

  23. #2973
    Blue Pig
    Reputation: Blksocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudviking View Post
    No I didn't neg rep you, if I had it would have been signed Loudviking.
    And I haven't neg repped anybody since I have joined this site.

    Way I see it is when you are new, the excitement to post, or
    post up your ride in the forums is fun, and there is trepidation when
    you are new about what to say, or if your ride is good enough to be seen.
    But then to have to worry about if you posted in the wrong area is B.S.
    I haven't been on here long, but I can remember getting hell because of
    where I posted my bike for the first time. Fortunately I could give a crap about
    ill spirited people, and apparently the poster feels the same. But I feel ALL, not just
    you, could be a little more pleasant with a new poster, and keep them around awhile.
    Look... I have common sense. I understood where you were coming from. Now leave me alone. I want to get back to admiring my exaggerated bike.
    Ragley Blue Pig

  24. #2974
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorTC View Post
    I generally dislike red bikes, but dang those 456 carbons look good in red. Hopefully I can get my hands on one in the future.
    Yes they do.

    And thanks

  25. #2975
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ride the biscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    936
    check out my singlespeed "all mountain" hardtail



    this bike absolutely KILLS what its best at, but i decided to post up because it made a surprisingly worthy trail steed

    i was riding with half water/ half mtn dew in my camelback so it more than qualifies as all mountain (im both proud and ashamed at myself that the mtn dew comment was not a joke)

  26. #2976
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Drummerboy1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    517
    '03 Giant Yukon


  27. #2977
    FireEye Shortfuse 380
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by ride the biscuit View Post
    check out my singlespeed "all mountain" hardtail



    this bike absolutely KILLS what its best at, but i decided to post up because it made a surprisingly worthy trail steed

    i was riding with half water/ half mtn dew in my camelback so it more than qualifies as all mountain (im both proud and ashamed at myself that the mtn dew comment was not a joke)
    Man I bet that rides nice,
    Any flex in those bars when the trail gets bumpy?

  28. #2978
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by ride the biscuit View Post
    check out my singlespeed "all mountain" hardtail



    this bike absolutely KILLS what its best at, but i decided to post up because it made a surprisingly worthy trail steed

    i was riding with half water/ half mtn dew in my camelback so it more than qualifies as all mountain (im both proud and ashamed at myself that the mtn dew comment was not a joke)
    Nice rig! That's quite a long seatpost. What's the length of it? I'm thinking of getting a DJ frame for trail riding as well. Thanks in advance.

  29. #2979
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ride the biscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace350 View Post
    Man I bet that rides nice,
    Any flex in those bars when the trail gets bumpy?
    rides amazing. there is probly a slight amount of flex given all that rise but they are really beefy and i dont ever notice it. they really made the bike comfortable on my back and knees

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer View Post
    Nice rig! That's quite a long seatpost. What's the length of it? I'm thinking of getting a DJ frame for trail riding as well. Thanks in advance.
    yeah if you have pumptracks and nice skateparks nearby I would definitely recommend it...i never would have seen myself riding that kind of stuff years ago but it is some of the most fun you can have on a bike. its an odd size 26.8 dia seat tube. . this is the only post i found that would enable me to ride trails. azonic 410mm...plenty of post left in the tube but im still kindof paranoid and keep most of my weight on the pedals

  30. #2980
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Krose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40
    My 2011 Diamondback Sorrento, i'm still a rookie on the forum so i can't post pics yet need 8 more posts haha

    Frame: DB 6061-T6 heat treated aluminum/butted aluminum with gusset, replaceable hanger
    Rear shock: N/A
    Fork: Trial XC with alloy crown, 60mm travel
    Headset: Ahead 1 1/8"
    Cranks: MTB alloy arm 24/32/42t
    Bottom bracket: Cartridge type
    Front derailleur: Shimano tourney, top pull, 31.8
    Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus 7-speed
    Shifter(s): Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 7-speed
    Rear cog(s): Shimano 7-speed freewheel (14-28t)
    Chain: KMC Z51
    Hub (F): 32h alloy QR
    Hub (R): 32h alloy QR
    Spokes: 14g stainless steel
    Rims: 32h Weinmann XC260 doublewall
    Tires: Kenda Dual Sport 26X1.95
    Brakes: Tektro alloy linear
    Brake levers: Shimano EF-51
    Pedals: MTB resin
    Handlebar: Steel riser
    Grips: DB Brics 130mm D2 Kraton
    Stem: Alloy 4-bolt ahead
    Seat: DB men's ATB
    Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust 27.2

  31. #2981
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Krose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40
    [QUOTE=Drummerboy1975;9141011]'03 Giant Yukon


    nice bike man i like the giant

  32. #2982
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Krose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40


    here's a pic of my ride... got my posts to ten just so i could post it love the bike!

  33. #2983
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    136



  34. #2984
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11
    I just got a Marin Alpine 29'er hard tail. Loving it so far, but I've barely had it a weekend!

  35. #2985
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fix the Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,652
    Quote Originally Posted by the kraken View Post
    Sweet! I saw that on Matt's blog, how you liking it?

  36. #2986
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Steve.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by the kraken View Post
    [IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m554/blkmrkt81/stout001.jpg[/MG]

    [IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m554/blkmrkt81/stout002.jpg[IMG]
    Wow that's nice, what bike is this? I love the paint job, it's like burnt blue.

  37. #2987
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.E View Post
    Wow that's nice, what bike is this? I love the paint job, it's like burnt blue.
    Thanks. It's a custom Stout bikes frame, translucent blue over raw steel.

    I raised the fork to 130mm:


  38. #2988
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13
    Really nice ride you have there Kraken. One of the best looking bikes I have seen! Have you tried it out on the trail yet?

  39. #2989
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by silverjonsson View Post
    Really nice ride you have there Kraken. One of the best looking bikes I have seen! Have you tried it out on the trail yet?

    Thanks man, I'm glad you like it. I built it on saturday and managed to put a couple of hours of trails in on sunday. I had the fork at 100mm and found the HA, 69 @100mm, was a little to steep for trail riding. I raised the fork today and have not had a chance to ride due to **** weather. I'm guessing it will ride nice though, it was pretty sweet at 100mm. The HA is now somewhere around 67.5 or 68. I figured the frame geometry for a 4x racing bike at 100mm travel (485 atc) or trail bike at 130mm. I wanted to see how 100mm was first before I raised it up to 130...

  40. #2990
    mtbr member
    Reputation: caid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    35
    Here is my delicious foes zigzag hardtail!!! This thing is stellar on the trails and will go anywhere as long as its down hill! Otherwise im half inclined to bring a dirt bike and carry it. Soon enough i will see the hype in climbing other than doing long sitdown wheelies. lol

    30.8 pounds

    foes zigzag frame size number S
    marzocchi mz 3 deliciously plush, yucky and featureless, modded w/ 140mm of travel! (would really like a new one)
    specialized cranks
    SLX rear cassette
    XTR rear derailleur
    LX shifter
    hope bulb hub rear
    quando front
    hayes mech discs 160mm (im trying to get new ones someday)
    easton seatpost
    cane creek angleset
    azonic bars
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-zigzag.jpg  


  41. #2991
    Australia = phun
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    405
    That bike looks like it's missing a shock!

  42. #2992
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    117
    Here's mine... old style Evil Sovereign Doesn't have any brakes on it in the pic, but I have them on now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-photo-21-.jpg  


  43. #2993
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176
    Krose,

    Please tell me that you are not planning on really trying to bomb any trails on that bike! While Diamondback frames are made tough, that Sorrento is a path mountain bike, not a trail bike. The frame is NOT reinforced like their Respons and Overdrive hardtails. Just be careful so as the bike doesn't fall apart on you, and you fall apart in turn.

  44. #2994
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagair002 View Post
    Krose,

    Please tell me that you are not planning on really trying to bomb any trails on that bike! While Diamondback frames are made tough, that Sorrento is a path mountain bike, not a trail bike. The frame is NOT reinforced like their Respons and Overdrive hardtails. Just be careful so as the bike doesn't fall apart on you, and you fall apart in turn.
    Newb question...

    would you consider a raleigh talas frame able to pull trail and mild AM riding as well as XC? Or is it in the same boat as the above Sorrento? Im 170 lbs and am talking 3 ft drops into flat and 5-6 footers into smooth/DH transitions. It seems a decent frame but I want to get some opinions before I spend coin on a new fork and 1X drivetrain. Frame has like 200 miles on it, I couldnt pass up the price.

    Thanks and sorry for the OT.

    Many awesome bikes in here!

  45. #2995
    Braugh Bro.
    Reputation: Buggyr333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    443
    Raleigh talas is in the same boat as that sorrento. Although it is unlikely that you will snap your frame in half on light AM type trails, it is just not worth the risk if you ask me. A good frame cost less than the average broken bone.

  46. #2996
    FireEye Shortfuse 380
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by kt42 View Post
    Here's mine... old style Evil Sovereign Doesn't have any brakes on it in the pic, but I have them on now.
    How do you like that Sovereign? I'm thinking about buying a used one locally...

  47. #2997
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyr333 View Post
    Raleigh talas is in the same boat as that sorrento. Although it is unlikely that you will snap your frame in half on light AM type trails, it is just not worth the risk if you ask me. A good frame cost less than the average broken bone.
    Thanks. I was curious since dagair mentioned the DB response as an OK light AM bike and the talus frame appears near identical in construction and dimension and DB is under raleigh now. Looks like Ill XC the heck out of this frame and save for a FS Jamis frame

  48. #2998
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35
    anyone have a trek mamba in here?

  49. #2999
    sapienti sat est
    Reputation: BikeBert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    252
    nice one
    ____________________
    | Picasa | YouTube | Pinkbike |

  50. #3000
    sapienti sat est
    Reputation: BikeBert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    252

    Smile Cotic BFe i.e. Real Steel



    Feedback:

    I've always had a weakness for steel frames. My first XC racing bike frame was made of this wonderful material in the Ritchey’s forge.
    Few years later I ruled the streets on a small but heavy [13" - 3.2kg] steel frame Planet X PitBull.
    However, when my back started to hurt I sought solace in full suspension.
    Now again, I decided to return to the roots and build a bike that will be pleasing to the eye and a torture for my spine.
    Although the bike will serve primarily for commuting to work, I will sometimes make trips in the field,
    where the terrain is too easy for Knolly and too hard for Marin.




    Pictures:

    For the photo shoot I took the bike on the historical bridge in my home town: Tczew, Poland. The bridge was constructed between 1851 and 1857. At the time, with its 837 meters length, it was one of the longest bridges in the world. According to some sources this was the location of the start of World War II when German bombers attacked Polish sapper installations to prevent the bridge from been blown up at 04:34. Eventually the bridges [road and railway] were destroyed by Polish sappers in order to prevent the German Army from accessing the city from the other side of the Vistula River.







    ..........







































    ..........









    ..........









    Specification:

    Frame:- Cotic BFe [size M - 17.5"]
    Fork:- BOS Deville 160mm
    Head Set:- Cane Creek S8
    Stem:- NS Bikes Quark 40mm
    Bar:- NS Bikes X-up 25.4mm
    Bar Ends:- ODI
    Grips:- ODI Rogue
    Brakes:- Shimano XTR BR-M985
    Rotors:- Avid HS1 180mm / 160mm + MOWA Bolts
    Shifters:- Shimano XT SL-M770 Rapidfire
    Seat Post:- BBB Skyscraper 31.6mm / 400mm
    Seat Post QR:- KCNC 34.9
    Saddle:- Pro Thomas Vanderham FR
    Crankset:- FSA Gravity + Chromag 36T
    Bottom Bracket:- Race Face Evolve FR
    Chainguide:- Mozartt WoG mini
    Rear Derailleur:- Shimano Deore XT RD-M772 GS Shadow
    Cassette:- SRAM PG-990 11-34
    Chain:- KMC X9 SL Ti Gold
    Pedals:- Shimano DX PD-M647
    Wheels:- Mavic DeeTraks
    Front Tire:- Schwalbe Table Top 2.25
    Rear Tire:- Schwalbe Table Top 2.25
    ____________________
    | Picasa | YouTube | Pinkbike |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •