Page 164 of 211 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 5265
    mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Whatever works, Love it!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ianreyes0206 View Post
    Attachment 775932

Pix: fixing the breaks

Frame: '05 GT Ruckus 3.0 (size 17" medium)
    Fork: MOB Titon (120 mm travel)
    Handle Bar: La Bici DH (740 mm length)
    Grips: Da Bomb
    Stem: UNO (50 mm length)
    HeadSet: INFINITY (sealed bearings)
    Saddle: DDK Saddle
    Seat Post: GT seat post with GTS Clamp
    Cranks: Shimano Deore (170 mm crank arm length)
    Pedals: Exustar Flats (sealed bearings)
    FR Derailleur: Shimano Hone
    R Derailleur: Shimano Acera
    Cassette: Shimano Deore (11-32) with Shimano HGX chain
    Break set-up: Shimano non series hydraulic breaks with 6" rotors
    Shifters: Shimano Acera
    Tires: Panaracer Swoop 26 x 2.1's
    Wheelset: ALEX rims (36 holes), Shimano hubs

This Bike has taken me to a lot of places, mountains and trails. Reliable rig I might add.
    Thats definately in South east Asia somewhere right hahas? Hello from Singapore btw

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoamyDog View Post
    Whatever works, Love it!
    Yep, Thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HCR32GTSTYPEM View Post
    Thats definately in South east Asia somewhere right hahas? Hello from Singapore btw
    You're right , i'm from the PHILIPPINES. All the pinoy bikers from the Philippines would like to say HI!

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    cool bike, devinci are nice Canadian manufactured bikes so these days its becoming unique as many companies are moving production to Taiwan. hows that seatpost, does it work well or more just something strange to look at?

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Here's my On-One..
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-onone12.jpg
    The Reba will be replaced soon!

mtbr member
    Here's another on-one! Running it with the REBA in 120mm mode.

The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-inbredsm.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ianreyes0206 View Post
    You're right , i'm from the PHILIPPINES. All the pinoy bikers from the Philippines would like to say HI!
    Love the Powder Blue color/rig setup. Nice components and good to see you taking good care of your baby. I'll bet you've got some good riding there in the Philippines. Just waiting for the weather to break in the next month or so here in the D.C. area. I can't wait to do some upgrades on my bike here soon

mtbr member

My Gary Fisher Piranha

My Gary Fisher Piranha set up for all mountain. 1x10 should have a Fox Float 120 coming in next weekThe All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-20130301_172220.jpg

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    @Foamydog,

Good riding, scenery and weather over here.

mtbr member
    Love the Powder Blue color/rig setup. Nice components and good to see you taking good care of your baby. I'll bet you've got some good riding there in the Philippines. Just waiting for the weather to break in the next month or so here in the D.C. area. I can't wait to do some upgrades on my bike here soon
    Thanks. i really try to fix my ride as long as i can to cut the trips and costs from our LBS and at the same time learn how different bike components work. yep, you're right, we got lots of mountains here that has lots of roots, ruts and rock beds that'll surely make you grin as you run over them, trail riding is fun here, its only the hot weather that really sucks though. if given a chance, i would like to travel and ride in different countries. good luck on upgrading your bike, BTW, i just heard news that SHIMANO will be releasing a new Deore group set, a 2014 model, but it will be released second quarter of this year. i heard that it has similarities with the SLX group set.

mtbr member
    here is my mutt: Raleigh m50dx, Epicon forks 140mm, 1x8 setup with bash. This bike was put together completely with used parts from 4 different bikes after i broke a rockhopper fsr frame. Its a cheapo frame but its a blast to ride! The dog is a purebred
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-2012-10-09_16-14-43_475.jpg  

The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-2013-02-06-12.50.41.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Nice Raleigh, I have a 2002 M60 that I've been working on... I'd post some pictures but I dont know how.

mtbr member
    Thanks, i dont know what year my frame is. Im really surprised how capable this bike is, it can climb steep climbs, it can handle technical steep downhills, and smaller drops. To post a picture you have to click where it says "go advanced" and upload it, itll work even if your using a mobile device

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    2002 Raleigh M60...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-img_20130222_142329.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Still!
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-image.jpg

FireEye Shortfuse 380
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by drj85 View Post
    Thanks, i dont know what year my frame is. Im really surprised how capable this bike is, it can climb steep climbs, it can handle technical steep downhills, and smaller drops. To post a picture you have to click where it says "go advanced" and upload it, itll work even if your using a mobile device
    My first real mountain bike was a Raleigh M400...no other bike climbs like that one did. Turned so many heads as I passed them on the steeps.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Need to get one of these asap

mtbr member
    Dec 2012

Re: The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.

I've got a stock Cannondale trail sl2 26" as my main bike and a Cannondale F5 as a back-up. I also have a really cool pic ...not of the bike but what my bikes front chain ring did to my leg about a month ago. Enjoy!!
    That's why I always wear shin gaurds ouch man

Braille Riding Instructor
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drj85
    here is my mutt: Raleigh m50dx, Epicon forks 140mm, 1x8 setup with bash.
    My first "real" mountain bike was a Raleigh, so I <3 your ride but, man, that looks like a headtube just waitin' to snap. What was that bike's original travel?

mtbr member

The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieshowcase View Post
    Here's another on-one! Running it with the REBA in 120mm mode.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inbredsm.jpg 
Views:	1160 
Size:	306.2 KB 
ID:	776513
    How do you like your inbred? Does it handle quick downhills well and can it take some abuse? I ask because On-One has it as more of a XC bike. I am wanting to get one though.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013

Kona Shred

Quote Originally Posted by PaulClift View Post
    Damn this thread is inspiring.

What do you guys think of a Kona Shred frame as the basis for an AMHT setup?

The head angle is 67 with a 120mm fork. Seat angle is 72.5. How much would the HA change with a 140mm fork?

The same angles on a BMC full susser I've recently ordered are 66.5/73.5 for comparison, so fairly similar.

Basically I want to keep the BMC fairly stock but have a AMHT to make look pimping as well as thrash about on.

I've been d!cking around on a DJ bike for the past few years that Frankenstein would be proud of

Love this thread btw!

edit : My other option is getting a on-one frame and starting from scratch. I'm not as confident about that though. Swapping out the forks and other simple things are no problem for me, starting from a bare frame is daunting.
    2010 Kona Shred with Fox 32 Talas 150 (from my Giant Reign0 which I upgraded to Fox 36 Talas 180). Need to upgrade brakes & drivetrain next. For now I mostly use it for commuting (hence the silly fenders & lock). Early spring when mtb trails are still snow/mud, commute home sees a lot of fun detours! For now I tend to keep the seat up for commuting & preference for wheelie position. I'll probably go 2x10 X9 with Avid Elixers from the Giant Reign0 (which I am upgrading to Hayes Stroker Trails).

The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-shred-w-talas.jpg

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielrg_usa View Post
    How do you like your inbred? Does it handle quick downhills well and can it take some abuse? I ask because On-One has it as more of a XC bike. I am wanting to get one though.
    I am wondering the same thing, and dont know how to decide whether the 456 Evo or the Inbred would be a better choice. Is the new inbred just the old 456 and the Evo replaces the 456 or are they completely different?

FireEye Shortfuse 380
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CE_Aspen View Post
    2010 Kona Shred with Fox 32 Talas 150 (from my Giant Reign0 which I upgraded to Fox 36 Talas 180). Need to upgrade brakes & drivetrain next. For now I mostly use it for commuting (hence the silly fenders & lock). Early spring when mtb trails are still snow/mud, commute home sees a lot of fun detours! For now I tend to keep the seat up for commuting & preference for wheelie position. I'll probably go 2x10 X9 with Avid Elixers from the Giant Reign0 (which I am upgrading to Hayes Stroker Trails).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shred w Talas.jpg 
Views:	1554 
Size:	166.5 KB 
ID:	778169
    I knew I wasn't the only one commuting on my AMHT...I broke down and built a road bike. Now I don't have to change tires every weekend.

mtbr member

The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.

Quote Originally Posted by The Factory View Post
    I am wondering the same thing, and dont know how to decide whether the 456 Evo or the Inbred would be a better choice. Is the new inbred just the old 456 and the Evo replaces the 456 or are they completely different?
    I know the 456 Evo has a more slack geometry than the Inbred. It also has more fork travel options as the inbred has a max travel of 120mm. However, u less I am missing something, I'm a newbie so maybe I am, the inbred has very similar geometry to the transition transam which is labeled as an AM/trail bike.