Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,050 of 5934
  1. #5001
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    60
    sick colour, how do you find the 14" size fit? I am thinking about getting the EvoII but dropping it to 16" in size because the 18" feels a bit large for me, I am 5'11" but want something more flickable. The ETT on the 16" at 592mm seems perfect for my size, the only thing that worries me is the short seat tube as I have a long inseam at 34" and relatively normal or short torso, so I feel a bit stretched on the bike, that is why i opted for the 35mm stem.

  2. #5002
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    981

    Re: The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesd1980 View Post
    well if i wasnt doing this from a phone i might consider punctuation and stuff but its kinda a pain to do it from a phone second i thought this was a HARDTAIL discussion i thought my question was ok third if i had a local bike shop i would go ask but the closest one to me is about an hr away and since i also work 84hrs a week its nice to be able to ask nice people on here but thanks for the answer sry if i disturbed ur day

    PS here is my bike Attachment 882480
    This is an ALL MOUNTAIN HARDTAIL discussion. We will forgive you because you are a newbie. You have a pretty entry level cross country hardtail. Yes you should start a new thread specific to questions you have. The intent of this thread is to just show off pics. FYI, some of the basic differences between all mountain and xc are frame geometry (slacker headtube angles for better control descending) and suspension travel (absorb bigger hits; many set 140mm as the starting point for all mountain tho these days the line is blurred a bit more). Xc bikes are more about moving fast over dirt trails and maneuverability on twisty single track

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

  3. #5003
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    981

    Re: The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by cpfitness View Post
    This is an ALL MOUNTAIN HARDTAIL discussion. We will forgive you because you are a newbie. You have a pretty entry level cross country hardtail. Yes you should start a new thread specific to questions you have. The intent of this thread is to just show off pics. FYI, some of the basic differences between all mountain and xc are frame geometry (slacker headtube angles for better control descending) and suspension travel (absorb bigger hits; many set 140mm as the starting point for all mountain tho these days the line is blurred a bit more). Xc bikes are more about moving fast over dirt trails and maneuverability on twisty single track. Your bike is a good bike to build your skills on but if you are thinking that you want something truly all mountain it probably isn't worth upgrading this one. You should save the money for another bike. If you were to upgrade this bike the upgrades should be geared towards lightening it up by way of lighter tubeless wheels, lighter fork with better damping, lighter drive train components. Regarding your fork, I think you currently have 100mm travel on there now. You could go up to 120mm of travel without risking damage to the headtube (and your health and well being!). Again, I would just build your skills on this bike and not upgrade. 26" wheels are pretty much dead for xc bikes now so you would be upgrading an outdated platform.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

  4. #5004
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    136
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-084_zpsc2d277c1.jpg

  5. #5005
    roadrunna
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21

    My previous builds

    2013 Dartmoor Hornet 16inch and a 2013 Ragley Blue Pig. Working on a 2014 Commencal Meta HT and will post when finished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-ragley12.jpg  

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-ragley11.jpg  

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-hornet13d.jpg  

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-hornet13a.jpg  


  6. #5006
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    25

    Απ: The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by neeeko View Post
    2013 Dartmoor Hornet 16inch and a 2013 Ragley Blue Pig. Working on a 2014 Commencal Meta HT and will post when finished.
    What you like more?

    Send from my tapatalk using phone

  7. #5007
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    78
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-honzo.jpg

  8. #5008
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5
    Got few more pics..
    Still keep the 2x drivetrain for climbing steep fire road ini here..





  9. #5009
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4

    Ragley

    One from your neighbors across the pond



  10. #5010
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-72c45366bf7411e3a5c60002c9d76bae_8.jpg

  11. #5011
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,031
    Not a "All Mountain" back drop, but whatever!!


  12. #5012
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    99
    The all mountain garage door. Knarly.

  13. #5013
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fuglio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Not a "All Mountain" back drop, but whatever!!

    don't worry no-one actually posts pics of themselves riding there's another thread for that that

  14. #5014
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    56
    Hi Jon,

    Very interesting saddle...where's that from.

    Byw, nice contrast colour..

  15. #5015
    Spark Master
    Reputation: T4R0*K4RD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11
    Kona Taro 2014(L)
    (completely stock at the moment)
    I absolutely love my new whip. This thing is a monster. The cockpit and geometry make the Taro an absolute joy to ride. The stock Maxxis Ardent tires grip the trail like crazy while the 130mm Rockshox Sektor Gold fork absorb the gnarliest terrain with ease. The cons are few, but first off, I will be replacing the useless, plastic WellGo pedals with Black-Ops torque-lite pedals, which are bada$$ by the way. I will also (in the near future) replace the crankset and chainring. I am almost positive I will go with RF 30t N/W. As far as the crank goes, would the RF N/W be compatible with a Shimano XT ? Should I stick with Raceface for the whole drivetrain? What are some good options? Thanks in advance for your time.Probably some noob questions, but that's why I'm here..to learn.
    Name:  taroK.jpg
Views: 3108
Size:  114.8 KB
    "Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human race." -H.G. Wells

  16. #5016
    29ers Forever
    Reputation: CannondaleF9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,293
    Quote Originally Posted by T4R0*K4RD View Post
    Kona Taro 2014(L)
    (completely stock at the moment)
    I absolutely love my new whip. This thing is a monster. The cockpit and geometry make the Taro an absolute joy to ride. The stock Maxxis Ardent tires grip the trail like crazy while the 130mm Rockshox Sektor Gold fork absorb the gnarliest terrain with ease. The cons are few, but first off, I will be replacing the useless, plastic WellGo pedals with Black-Ops torque-lite pedals, which are bada$$ by the way. I will also (in the near future) replace the crankset and chainring. I am almost positive I will go with RF 30t N/W. As far as the crank goes, would the RF N/W be compatible with a Shimano XT ? Should I stick with Raceface for the whole drivetrain? What are some good options? Thanks in advance for your time.Probably some noob questions, but that's why I'm here..to learn.
    Name:  taroK.jpg
Views: 3108
Size:  114.8 KB
    With the XT crank you can replace the chainrings to a Narrow-Wide. You might also want to buy a bash-ring (also Raceface) to fill the gap of the outer ring you will remove. Make sure you buy the 2x XT chainring.

  17. #5017
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    123
    Last edited by electro992; 09-24-2014 at 06:33 PM.

  18. #5018
    mtbr member
    Reputation: El Cheap0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    125

    Re: The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    Here is my baby. Just updated her to a 1x10. Waiting on some new SLX brakes and a Hope 40T-Rex expander sprocket. Loads of fun.

    Attachment 881910
    Is that a chameleon?


    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    Here is my baby. Just updated her to a 1x10. Waiting on some new SLX brakes and a Hope 40T-Rex expander sprocket. Loads of fun.

    Attachment 881910

  19. #5019
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cheap0 View Post
    Is that a chameleon?
    Yessir. Best hardtail I have owned to date.
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  20. #5020
    Spark Master
    Reputation: T4R0*K4RD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by CannondaleF9 View Post
    With the XT crank you can replace the chainrings to a Narrow-Wide. You might also want to buy a bash-ring (also Raceface) to fill the gap of the outer ring you will remove. Make sure you buy the 2x XT chainring.
    Thanks. After some research, I'm thinking of going with the RF Evolve crankset which comes with the N/W 30t for around $175. That way I can lose the chain guard and keep a cleaner look with no bash guard either. I'm hoping I can do this without buying a new rear derailleur which, from what I've read, I think I will be ok..?.
    "Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human race." -H.G. Wells

  21. #5021
    29ers Forever
    Reputation: CannondaleF9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,293
    Quote Originally Posted by T4R0*K4RD View Post
    Thanks. After some research, I'm thinking of going with the RF Evolve crankset which comes with the N/W 30t for around $175. That way I can lose the chain guard and keep a cleaner look with no bash guard either. I'm hoping I can do this without buying a new rear derailleur which, from what I've read, I think I will be ok..?.
    You are going to want either a clutched derailleur or a bash guard. The NW ring is good at keeping the chain on but not the best at it.

    EDIT: The Taro comes with a clutched rear derailleur. It should be fine with a NW ring and no bash ring.

  22. #5022
    meh?
    Reputation: Map204's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    426

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by T4R0*K4RD View Post
    Thanks. After some research, I'm thinking of going with the RF Evolve crankset which comes with the N/W 30t for around $175. That way I can lose the chain guard and keep a cleaner look with no bash guard either. I'm hoping I can do this without buying a new rear derailleur which, from what I've read, I think I will be ok..?.
    I just bought a XT double crankset for $170 from chainreaction. Had the RF n/w already, and only lost the chain once in a few months, all without the clutch derailleur. Still bought the SLX clutch mech a week ago anyway. Old one was an LX from 2002.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapadapabapadoo-op
    2013 Chromag Rootdown
    2010 SC Chameleon
    2001 Specalized Rockhopper FSR

  23. #5023
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPanthers View Post
    Looks good! Though would it make sense to put the faster rolling tire in the rear and the grippier tire up front?
    Quote Originally Posted by smilinsteve View Post
    I agree mountain king front X king rear
    I found the X King on the front and Mountain King on the rear works very very well... From the Sherwood Forest trail center to a ride up in the Lake District which was a lot of climbing and some fast loose down hill sections I had no problems. 30mph + down hills with lots of braking from high speeds and the climbs were all fine. I have to say it feels a lot better than the previous Mountain King front and rear. No scrubbing in corners and can actually push the front quite hard mid corner now.

    Here is the route and trail I rode this week.
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-img_0465.jpgThe All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-img_0462-copy.jpgThe All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-keswick1.jpg

  24. #5024
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CarolinaPanthers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    299
    Hey, more power to ya!

    Lame pun out of the way, I'm glad to here it worked out! Just goes to show you know your trails and what tires to use better than a couple people sitting behind computer screen. Enjoy the new rubber!

  25. #5025
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    189
    Frame: Jamis Exile Comp
    Fork: Manitou Tower Pro 120mm
    Brakes: Hayes Stroker Trail w/ 180mm rotor front
    Hayes Stroker Gram w/160mm rotor rear
    Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS
    Wheels: WTB Frequency i23 team w/ Sram X9 hub
    Tires: Intense System 4 XC 2.25x29er
    Drive Train: Shimano XT Shadow Plus RD, XTR FD, XT shifters, chain cassette.
    Crankset: RaceFace Turbine 2x
    Stem: Answer Rove AM 70mm
    Handlebar: TruVativ Hussefelt 700mm 20mm rise
    Pedals: Wellgo WAM D-10
    Saddle and Seatpost: Stock Jamis
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2867
Size:  166.6 KB

    Think she may qualify but on the wimpier end, I'd say she's more of a rugged trail bike.

  26. #5026
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    309
    Great lookin Jamis, how do you like the Hayes that you have on it?

  27. #5027
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    189
    Literally just finished building it and the snow has barely melted where I am....they were cheap! I'll report back after they're properly broken in and ridden some more.

  28. #5028
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-2014-04-26-22.02.00.jpg

    2010 TransAm L
    '10 Pike Uturn coil 140mm
    24/36/Bash
    Rev 28 wheels
    X9/X7 drivetrain

    If I'm ever unsure which bike to ride, I just grab this one. It just loves getting thrashed.

  29. #5029
    roadrunna
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    My new Commencal Meta build. Rides exceptionally well!

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-imag0842_1.jpgThe All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-imag0845.jpg

  30. #5030
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by neeeko View Post
    My new Commencal Meta build. Rides exceptionally well!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0842_1.jpg 
Views:	7903 
Size:	189.1 KB 
ID:	888538Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0845.jpg 
Views:	3462 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	888539
    Love it!! I thought about this frame instead of my trans am. Out of curiosity why Alu over the chromo?

  31. #5031
    roadrunna
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks! I barely got my hands on this one let alone a cromo lol. I've had cromo frames before and I honestly do love the feel of this frame just the same. Maybe geo I don't know.

  32. #5032
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tk1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    478
    What's wrong with this thread? I can't get past page 25...

  33. #5033
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1

    Just bought this second hand haven't biked in about 7 years first real mountain bike

    Dmr sidekick
    Mrz Z150 fork
    Cromag fubars on Thompson stem FSA headset
    Mavic317s on formula hubs kenda kwick tires
    3 pc I'm guessing generic cracks with blackspire sprocket
    Primo meat tenderizer pedals
    Avid front and back disc
    1664 seat
    Paid 275 I think I got a pretty good deal

  34. #5034
    RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
    Reputation: jamesd1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    122
    I am doing my first AM build, but im not sure on frame geometry. Will the giant XTC or ATX work. I can get them off of ebay for under $350, or is there another frame that would be better.

  35. #5035
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesd1980 View Post
    I am doing my first AM build, but im not sure on frame geometry. Will the giant XTC or ATX work. I can get them off of ebay for under $350, or is there another frame that would be better.
    Not really. Those are xc frames. They can be used with 120mm forks max. If you want am AM bike I think you would like more than that. Cheapest ones, that are good too are On One 4565b and Evo 2.

    I'm going to get one of them, but I'm not sure which one. I could save money on 26er stuff, but the only fork with 1.1/8" steerer is the RS Sektor Dual Position Coil. I don't know if it worth paying more for the 27.5 air option. If anyone have experience with the coil fork I'm all ears. I only weigh ~140 so coil may be not for me..
    Last edited by trailrider24; 05-05-2014 at 12:56 PM.

  36. #5036
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fuglio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesd1980 View Post
    I am doing my first AM build, but im not sure on frame geometry. Will the giant XTC or ATX work. I can get them off of ebay for under $350, or is there another frame that would be better.
    you can get a proper all mountain bike from on one for about the same price. planet x is the web site. all mountain hardtails are fun when you build em right.

  37. #5037
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kyle_vk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider24 View Post
    I'm going to get one of them, but I'm not sure which one. I could save money on 26er stuff, but the only fork with 1.1/8" steerer is the RS Sektor Dual Position Coil. I don't know if it worth paying more for the 27.5 air option. If anyone have experience with the coil fork I'm all ears. I only weigh ~140 so coil may be not for me..
    I'm just about finished with my 456 evo II build. I'm about your weight but i got lucky and found a Revelation Dual Air for a really good deal. Since I can only give credit to the overall build quality delivery of the On One having not ridden it yet, i'll say that i am extremely happy with it, especially given the price. Pretty excited since its my first build.

    stoke pics (seat is off my wifes bike, still need derailleurs and shifters)

  38. #5038
    aMac
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-rh.jpg
    2010 Specialized Rockhopper

    • 1X8 Setup for drive-train w/ Hope bash guard
    • DMR Vault pedals
    • Avid BB7 upgrade, 180 f, 160 r
    • Kona Unit Seat, haha
    • Bell with a kitten
    • Cyclometer only used for time

  39. #5039
    RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
    Reputation: jamesd1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    122
    Ok, i really like the evo 456 carbon. The black and orange. has anyone used it for a build, how was it.

    Edit: also i am kind of a trek fan i have a 6500 now and was curious what models of trek are considered AM
    Last edited by jamesd1980; 05-06-2014 at 07:45 AM.

  40. #5040
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    174
    Built her up last week.
    ROS9 (medium)/ 140mm RS Revelation
    XT Drivetrain/ 32t RF nw/ brakeset/ saint pedals
    Hope hubs/ Flow rims/ Hans Dampf 2.35s
    Thomson x4 50mm stem/ carbon bar
    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-10294288_10152123242607568_2377151699368165899_n.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  41. #5041
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle_vk View Post
    I'm just about finished with my 456 evo II build. I'm about your weight but i got lucky and found a Revelation Dual Air for a really good deal. Since I can only give credit to the overall build quality delivery of the On One having not ridden it yet, i'll say that i am extremely happy with it, especially given the price. Pretty excited since its my first build.

    stoke pics (seat is off my wifes bike, still need derailleurs and shifters)
    Looks good! I hope I will find a similar deal, but until then my first option is 45650b with Sektor Airs. I can't understand why rockshox doesn't make a sektor with straight steerer, but they do make 150mm Revs with 9mm axle. WTF?!

    If you look for a reliable derailleur and shifters I can recommend SLX Shadow+ derailleur and XT shifters. If they are properly adjusted they are flawless.

  42. #5042
    29ers Forever
    Reputation: CannondaleF9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,293
    Quote Originally Posted by toingtoing View Post
    Built her up last week.
    ROS9 (medium)/ 140mm RS Revelation
    XT Drivetrain/ 32t RF nw/ brakeset/ saint pedals
    Hope hubs/ Flow rims/ Hans Dampf 2.35s
    Thomson x4 50mm stem/ carbon bar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10294288_10152123242607568_2377151699368165899_n.jpg 
Views:	928 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	891459
    Nice build!

  43. #5043
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tk1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    478




    Recently resurrected and making fire roads fun again.

  44. #5044
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPanthers View Post
    Hey, more power to ya!

    Lame pun out of the way, I'm glad to here it worked out! Just goes to show you know your trails and what tires to use better than a couple people sitting behind computer screen. Enjoy the new rubber!
    Cheers..... The tyres seem to be really good together... I did a trail centre last weekend too and I really am happy with the Continental's. Mountain King on the rear and the X King (both 2.4's) on the front seems to be a sweet set up for me. I am not the fittest rider ( I am actually unfit in my eyes) but on the faster flowing sections and down hill sections when I needed front end grip I had it in spades... I made up so much time on the down hill sections on the hard pack that is was almost funny reeling people in so fast... Once I past them gapping them on the faster sections made up for my lack of speed up hill... lol


    The 203 mm Shimano ice tech discs have made a great difference too. No more squealing and enough power with zero brake fade too.

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-screenshot-2014-05-07-22.jpg
    Last edited by morepower; 05-08-2014 at 01:03 PM.

  45. #5045
    RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
    Reputation: jamesd1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    122
    Ok, first i want to thank all of u for the help. I have decided to go with the on-one, but before i order it i was wanting to know if yall could look up Big Cedar wilderness on YouTube. This is where i will be riding the AM bike i build. There is a lot og man made stuff here was just curious if this is to much for an AM bike before i drop the cash. Im just not sure if the am being a ht will hold up or should i go with a full squish. Once again thanks for all the help and advice .
    (RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT)

  46. #5046
    Master of the Universe!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    176
    Easy least. The 456 won't have any troubles there.

    Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
    Can't a guy get bombed and call his ex at 3 in the morning without it meaning something?!

  47. #5047
    RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
    Reputation: jamesd1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by djr8505 View Post
    Easy least. The 456 won't have any troubles there.

    Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
    Ok good, i just dont wanna land a jump flat and crack the frame that would not be fun here is the actual clip of some of the jumps and stuff

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9CV7M-OhHM

  48. #5048
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mvallejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by toingtoing View Post
    Built her up last week.
    ROS9 (medium)/ 140mm RS Revelation
    XT Drivetrain/ 32t RF nw/ brakeset/ saint pedals
    Hope hubs/ Flow rims/ Hans Dampf 2.35s
    Thomson x4 50mm stem/ carbon bar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10294288_10152123242607568_2377151699368165899_n.jpg 
Views:	928 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	891459

    This thing is prettttttty. I really like it.

    Looks like almost the same build as my custom Honzo too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-imag0356.jpg  


  49. #5049
    mtbr member
    Reputation: formu1fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    153
    I got this last month.
    Full SLX build, Pike, Flows on hopes. Pretty damn solid ride. Really awesome

    Some photos on a ride

    2013 Kona Process

  50. #5050
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    560

    Bagger 288

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-photo-3.jpg

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-photo-2.jpg

    The All Mountain Hardtail Thread. Post up yours.-photo-5.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •