mtbr member
    May 2012

Aeris | Ride Iphone Mount

Hey Guys,

Recently had the chance to go out and test one of our accessories called the "Aeris Ride". It is a CNC machined Aircraft grade Aluminium iPhone mount for your mtb, it allows you to use the apps on your Iphone but also record video footage as well.

We have Developed an iPhone case we call the "Rail+", it is a modular iPhone case allowing you to attach all sorts of accessories to your iPhone, check out the kickstarter link below to see our video showing different accessories.

We are working on a ballistic grade polycarboniate screen protector we call the "visor" which will be "ride" specific so that the iPhone will be stylishly protected, in saying that as I was testing the product I did have not one but two decent crashes haha, it is incredibly strong everything held up just great !!

Mostly tho i Love using the mount for apps like Strava, really does save me time starting and stopping the app as i don't have to fumble around trying to get my iPhone out of my back pack.

These photos are Pre Production, they will be anodized black with red knobs,

We are a very small new company just trying to kick start our Life Style brand "Aeris"

We currently have a project on Kickstarter where you are able to help "back" us reach our project goal by pledging and receiving discounted products,

We would really love for you to come check us out, if you can help us reach our goal we would be very appreciative, we really need all the help we can get.

Here Is the link to our Kickstarter Project:

The Aeris Rail+ | A modular accessory system for the iPhone by AERIS - Hector Realubit & Jason Cox — Kickstarter

Some test footage I have quickly put together from the test ride:

Let us know your opinions towards the "Aeris Ride" or any other accessory ideas you guys have for our iPhone Rail system.

Cheers,

Darren
    Last edited by Aeris LA; 05-14-2012 at 03:47 AM.