mtbr member

2016 Breezer Repack Pro for $1,850.

Pretty sure I'm pulling the trigger. Just need the wife to sign off.

Product: Breezer Repack Pro 27.5 Mountain Bike - 2017

Any other similar enduro/all mountain bikes I should be looking at in the sub $2k price point?

BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB92 press-fit Bearing System
    BRAKES: Shimano M615 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Front, 180mm Rear
    CASSETTE: Shimano HG-50 10-Speed, 11-36T
    CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-Speed
    CRANKSET: Shimano SLX 10-Speed, Hollowtech II, 36-22T
    FORK: Rock Shox Pike RC Solo Air, 1.5" Taper Steerer, 15QR Axle, 160mm Travel
    FRAME: Breezer D'Fusion Hydroformed Custom-Butted 6066 Aluminum, Tapered Head Tube, BB92 Press-Fit Bottom Bracket, ISCG Mounts,,Breezer MLink Suspension System, 142 x 12 E-Thru Dropouts, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivots
    FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore 10-Speed, Direct Mount
    GRIPS/TAPE: Oval Concepts 600 Lock-On
    HANDLEBAR: RaceFace Affect Low Rise, 35mm Clamp, 20mm Rise, 9° Sweep
    HEADSET: FSA 1 1/8"-1 1/2", Fully Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 7.8mm Aluminum Top Cover
    LEVERS: Shimano M615 Hydraulic Disc Brake
    PEDALS: N/A
    REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT 10-Speed, SGS, Shadow Plus Design
    REAR SHOCK: Rock Shox Monarch RT3, Debon Air, 160mm Travel
    SADDLE: WTB Volt, Satin Steel Rail
    SEATPOST: X-Fusion Hilo Ace Dropper, 125mm, 30.9mm
    SHIFTERS: Shimano SLX 20-Speed, I-Spec
    STEM: Race Face Affect, 6061 Aluminum, 35mm Clamp, 6° Rise
    TIRES: WTB Breakout 27.5x2.3" TCS light / Riddler 27.5x2.4"TCS light
    WHEELSET: Breezer 15mm Thru-Axle 32H CenterLock Front Shimano SLX 12mm Thru-Axle 32H CenterLock Rear, WTB STP i25 TCS 27.5 Rims (Tubeless-Ready)

mtbr member
    If that bike is new it is a great deal. You won't find a better value. I'm riding a Fuji Auric 1.7 which is similar but not quite as nice. If you ride really steep terrain the bike might be marginal though because of the steeper-than-normal angle -- I went OTB on the National trail when I panicked and took a bad line -- a slightly slacker bike might have stayed right side up. (Both the bike and I were slightly scratched but otherwise unharmed.)
    "Thank you, God, for letting me have another day"
    The Milagro Beanfield War

mtbr member
    May 2015
    I have the 2014 repack team that I picked up when pricepoint had them for 1300. I love this bike, it climbs great and tears up the downhill. Trust the bike, the suspension, and the geometry and you can tackle any descent with confidence. I've taken it to the DH park, the steepest and gnarliest rock gardens, and it rolls/drops off them all with ease, you just have to trust the bike can do it.

mtbr member
    Bike shop hooked me up. Picked up a 16 Breezer Repack Team for $1925 (plus tax). XO 1x12, 160mm LYRIC and Monarch RT3, Reverb dropper, Raceface Atlas bar, etc.. It appears as if this was a custom build by Breezer for someone that was never delivered and included in a leftover/sample sale. The color isn't an off the shelf option, the group set is different (XO vs XT, the bars are different, the suspension is Rock Shox vs Fox, etc. Got a smoking deal on a sick bike.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Mark... View Post
    Bike shop hooked me up. Picked up a 16 Breezer Repack Team for $1925 (plus tax). XO 1x12, 160mm LYRIC and Monarch RT3, Reverb dropper, Raceface Atlas bar, etc.. It appears as if this was a custom build by Breezer for someone that was never delivered and included in a leftover/sample sale. The color isn't an off the shelf option, the group set is different (XO vs XT, the bars are different, the suspension is Rock Shox vs Fox, etc. Got a smoking deal on a sick bike.

The Lyrik makes me envious. I'll probably buy a 150-180 Lyrik rather than pay for an overhaul or tune on my Fox 36, which has a lot of stiction.
    "Thank you, God, for letting me have another day"
    The Milagro Beanfield War

mtbr member
    Jan 2018

International model

Quote Originally Posted by ...Mark... View Post

International model, looks to be a better build than the US version. I like the color too.