mtbr member

$100 wheelset for stans tubeless?

http://www.blueskycycling.com/view_product.php?pid=3510
    found this wheelset for only $100, plus a stans no tubes kit, makes these suckers only $150, i wont even have to buy new tires!.
    are these good? i used to have some xc wheels and bent them, now i have outlaws which will be going onto my urban/commuter bike.
    would these shimano deore hub w/ WTB Dual duty rims be good for trail riding? and will they be good contenders for a stans no tube setup?
    yes i am looking to get some cheap wheels, however another set out outlaws are my backup
    Quote Originally Posted by _dw
    To be blunt;

6) The Earth would begin to collapse into a black hole and it would make people sad.

Seeeriously easy Livin
    Those wheels are just as heavy as your outlaws, the rims aren't bad but the build quality could be hit of miss, if you get those I'd find a good wheel builder to check the spoke tensions for you so they last. The hubs on your outlaws are also much nicer.

mtbr member
    I would jump on the performance deal long before I dropped any coin on those. they were having a 15% off deal. Reported to be same rim as outlaws, but 32 hole. Similar if not same hub as well...

those you linked are 75-100g heavier, cheap hubs, plus the Loco is 20mm or qr.