Thread: What a night!

HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004

What a night!

Rode the town bike up to catch Bearbait's presentation. If you weren't there you REALLY missed out on something awesome. Eric is pretty inspirational!

When I got home I set the bike by the garage and headed in to hit the garage door opener. I sidestepped the giant pile of mysterious dog sh!t that's been next to my porch for a couple weeks and saw something shiny...no four things shiny...almost in the pile of dog sh!t. It was the rings (engagement, wedding, blah, blah) my friend lost a couple months ago.

If that doesn't get me some free beer I don't know what will!

Her hubby has since replaced the rings with a bigger, shinier one so he's going to be super pissed off. Hahahahaha!

Caveman
    Thanks Dave!
    That's pretty nasty, what the heck is the dog doing eating Jewlery?

HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
    Jan 2004
    I think she dropped them getting out of her car one day.

Hey, if you don't have something else in the works, you should type up your story and submit some pics to Dirt Rag. They would love to print your story. I had one in there a couple years ago and got $50 (just the back page with a photo and half page of text. They don't pay the most but it's the best mag out there!

Caveman
    actually I submitting to Dirt Rag a month or two ago,
    It was just as they were changing editors so it was kinda bad timing. But I'm still going to persue it further when I get some more free time to clean up my writting.