Diaskeuast

Good job! Uma, Oprah and Pee-wee

With the forum being a bit slow during all this cold weather, I thought I would take the opportunity to alert everyone to an upcoming special event.

Those of you who remember the recent Uma/Oprah thread might recall some discussion of a timeless Hollywood classic about a boy and his bike, and the original Large Marge.

Perhaps the folks at Bear Tooth are lurking on this forum, because "Pee-wee's Big Adventure" has been added to the list of upcoming films.

So watch the Bear Tooth schedule this month and make plans to eat a pizza and drink a couple of Northern Light Ambers while watching this film about a man-child's countrywide journey in search of his stolen bicycle.

And grab some extra napkins, because you'll need them.

Real men know it's OK to cry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Enjoying the meaningful pursuit of meaningless fun.

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    Sounds like fun!

mtbr member
    hey krama, hope your feeling better!! this cold weather sucks, but being sick is worse!!
    pee wee had good taste, he rode a schwinn. this was a 50's "dx" model. the dx model was the most affordable of schwinn's line and white walls, rack, tank, chrome rims, and headlight were xtras as the bike came w/ blk walls, no rack,tank,or headlight and painted and pinstriped rims. the headlight is a delta "super rocket". the small fin on top and the small orange reflector on each side of the chrome bezel, along w/ a reflector in the middle of the lense give it the "super" as apposed the just a "rocket"
    i've never seen this movie, however since i have a bike like this and have herd,"look mom, pee-wee" while riding it, maybe i should see it. if you find out when it's playing, let me know.
    SNIPER: "don't run,you'll just die tired."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Karma

And grab some extra napkins, because you'll need them.

surly you didnt mean...

hmm maybe Paul Rubin wouldn't have gotten in so much trouble if he had extra napkins in a certain movie theater...