Thread: Trails Day

mtbr member

Trails Day

Which STA trails need more work?
    If Huffy made an airplane, would you fly in it?

What Penguin???
    Both trail systems need work. The Hillside trails have a number of downed trees and ruts to fix. The Kincaid trails have a bunch of ruts to fix and drainage issues as well. I'm willing to bet that most people will go to Kincaid, so you might give the Hillside crew a hand.
    Meanwhile, back at the hive....

Jesus is coming Look busy
    May 2009

Thanks STA

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Bee View Post
    Both trail systems need work. The Hillside trails have a number of downed trees and ruts to fix. The Kincaid trails have a bunch of ruts to fix and drainage issues as well. I'm willing to bet that most people will go to Kincaid, so you might give the Hillside crew a hand.
    I just wanted to give thanks for the Awesome trails you guys have put in over the last couple of years. I rode Kincaid Sat. Just fun stuff.

Did a tour around Hillside yesterday. Trails day should be fun. Lots of big trees down on the Hornets nest and Stinger. Also a couple of trees down on the Leonards 3way near the top of Spencer loop and the N. intermediate trail connector....... Big chain saw fun....... The gorge trail was in decent shape.....